No announcement yet.

Lamont Peterson would upset Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    Since Lamont is the mandatory let me put it out there : Lamont would TKO Keith

Lamont walked Danny down and almsot made him quit.

Keith ran . Danny still looked fresh down the stretch while Danny was gasping for air while getting beat up by Lamont

Keith Thurman will lose to someone who can fight on the inside and cut the ring off and make his ass work because he likes to run around the ring and throw a couple power punches and not throw any more punches.

Lamont would walk his ass down and beat him up to the body and head.
    You started this post with "FAKE NEWS" because Peterson is not the mandatory. The winner of Porter and Berto on April 22nd is the mandatory.

Now that we got that out of the way, Fluff hands Peterson is not KOing anybody, let alone going to be able to find Thurman. Peterson is not in the same class as Thurman and would probably be at best a tune up fight for something big. Peterson has no kind of power to make Thruman think he can't throw more shots than he did against Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
      You started this post with "FAKE NEWS" because Peterson is not the mandatory. The winner of Porter and Berto on April 22nd is the mandatory.

Now that we got that out of the way, Fluff hands Peterson is not KOing anybody, let alone going to be able to find Thurman. Peterson is not in the same class as Thurman and would probably be at best a tune up fight for something big. Peterson has no kind of power to make Thruman think he can't throw more shots than he did against Danny.
      if he has no kind of powr why was danny garcia bneat up and close to getting stopped? why did luis collazo hurt thurman and have him running?

shawn porter slow and wild ass had thurman cut off, peterson is better then shawn porter.

Comment

I think Peterson has a good shot if it happens. I think Thurman is good but he was touched versus Danny and versus porter. I think he won most of the rounds this past fight because he was just more active than Danny and Lamont can match that activity while he has far better defense than Danny. It'd be a fight I'd pay to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
          I think Peterson has a good shot if it happens. I think Thurman is good but he was touched versus Danny and versus porter. I think he won most of the rounds this past fight because he was just more active than Danny and Lamont can match that activity while he has far better defense than Danny. It'd be a fight I'd pay to watch!
          So what????

Fighters get touched

ALL fighters do.

Peterson got touched PLENTY....even KTFO

Comment

Lamont would get destroyed.

Comment

Danny Gracia getting beat the **** up and walked down by Lamont and these Thurman fan boys are imprssed bvy Thurman running vs Garcia LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                Lamont would get destroyed.
                and yet Lamont beat up Garcia way worse then Run Time.

Care to explain?

Comment

Danny Gracia getting beat the **** up and walked down by Lamont and these Thurman fan boys are imprssed bvy Thurman running vs Garcia LMAO
                  Peterson ran when he fought Garcia too....expect he didn't win.

Comment

if he has no kind of powr why was danny garcia bneat up and close to getting stopped? why did luis collazo hurt thurman and have him running?

shawn porter slow and wild ass had thurman cut off, peterson is better then shawn porter.
                    and yet Lamont beat up Garcia way worse then Run Time.

Care to explain?
                    This kid's best arguments are triangle theories.

Care to explain why you're in a boxing forum? Cause you obviously dunno wtf you're watching.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      This kid's best arguments are triangle theories.

Care to explain why you're in a boxing forum? Cause you obviously dunno wtf you're watching.
                      no, it's clear as day Thurman can't fight on the inside.

If slow ass wide punching can almost beat Thurman and put Thurman on the ropes, Lamont Peterson can do it.

Lamont is a way better inside fighte and way better skilled fighter then Porter.

Lamont TKO Run TIme.,

Comment

Working...
                      X