No announcement yet.

Siablo14 Making Threats to Trump!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    That is some seriously outrageous ****. Gotta be breaking numerous laws....Trump is protected by the same guys that protect the President. Must be a federal offence to threaten someone running for office.

Disgraceful. If this is a viral sort of thing that millions of people read then Clinton should disavow the posting.
    kid just messed up his entire life

im pretty sure the fbi is deep inside his arsol by now

the thing is its not even totally his fault

its the liberal media spreading fear and lies

Comment

Nah Siablo is insanely partisan, but I don't think he'd hurt anybody.

Comment

I've checked with a few lawyers about petition requirements for a class action defamation suit against Clinton for claiming Trump supporters are biggots and racists. She came out on TV and said it....... Not a smart move at all on her part. All she needs is another lawsuit and I'm happy to help see it through.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          This is a prime example of liberal mainstream corrupting people..

They demonized trump, his supporters and called them violent, nazis, etc...

Yet the leftist are the ones with violent altercations, protests, and wanting to kill n silence..

Complete brainwashing of sheep
          That's how they do. Carry out racist hate crimes and defame others on the basis of race while not realizing how single-minded and racist their comments and acts are. They are real bigots and criminals.... complete hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            Nah Siablo is insanely partisan, but I don't think he'd hurt anybody.
            You are insanely partisan too, right?

Comment

Working...
            X