Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If We All Showed Up To One Big Poster Meeting...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    AS SOON as i see CaneloMaidana and therealpugilist Im rushing straight towards them Maidana style with loaded gloves. Id go to the reunion with bad intentions.
    You posted videos of yourself visiting the Mayweather gym didn't you? You were a 120lb skeleton.

Comment

we may have to get some non alcoholic beverages in for canelomaidana and paulie walnuts though, or some fake ID.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        ^^^
        i would get this dude high off his ****ing mind
        if you see a drunk guy in a Warriors jersey, that's me

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Suicide bomber here. Yeah guys let's all get together
          Beer-no guns, American flags or long black leather coats at the meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
            we may have to get some non alcoholic beverages in for canelomaidana and paulie walnuts though, or some fake ID.
            A strip pole and pom poms for you.

Comment

juggernaut666 gets a beat down. But if he's the man that he claims to be then we'd all have to ratpack him!

On a more serious note, we'd be surprised at how rational and reasonable posters are who we have pinned as bat**** mentalists. Golovkin for instance. When he contributed to boxing scene radio he was respectful and deferred to people's opinions. He was a little odd a times but fair play to him. When he's on his keyboard some of the **** he posts is vile.

Obviously too many posters on all sides have engaged in too much race baiting to ever risk meeting up but a boxing scene get together for those that haven't wouldn't be a bad thing. Though I feel most wouldn't want people to see behind the facade of internet iden******.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                A strip pole and pom poms for you.
                hahaaha touche

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Beer-no guns, American flags or long black leather coats at the meeting.
                  Can I bring my " white hoodie "

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Can I bring my " white hoodie "
                    Of cousre. FYI Since we are both leaving from NJ I fully expect you to bring guns on the plane to Vegas in case you have to take care of any "passengers with non traditional head wear".

Comment

Lol, set it up. We know the ones that have "prior engagements" are probably all fatasses ashamed of getting roasted.

Comment

Working...
                      X