No announcement yet.

Michelle Joy Phelps Vs. Christina Poncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle Joy Phelps Vs. Christina Poncher

No..really, who wins in a boxing contest of knowledge? I've seen both give several interviews and I think I prefer Michelle's way of interviewing - she has this natural flirt about her which enables the fighters she reviews to give a more in-depth response to her questions - I do like her segments with Keith Thurman though and it's clear he hit dat shit more than once LOL. I still like Christina but I feel her interviews are quite short though she clearly knows her stuff. Behind the Gloves wins.

Now, for the real question - who would you pork?

Red K for this sexist topic. These women have worked hard to get where they are in this male dominated field. Give them the respect they've earned

Comment

i would Michelle Joy Phelps

Comment

Michelle Joy Phelps can get it

Comment

I don't know but I would bust a load in both.

Comment

I'd make them box each other.

Winner gets my nut.

Loser gets the clean up.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
              I do like her segments with Keith Thurman though and it's clear he hit dat shit more than once LOL.
              Why you say that?

They don't seem like they match up to me. She seems like she's probably a hoor & would wanna get f#cked in a parking lot on the hood of a Volkswagen Jetta & Thurman seems like a cat who'd wanna make love while some flute music was playing in the background.

Comment

Just think of how many boxers and the boxer's backroom team are hitting on Michelle every time a big fight comes to town and she's there tryna get interviews.

Comment

Michelle has a banging body.

Comment

Working...
                  X