No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Eubank Jr. is a Fraud, I Exposed Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: Eubank Jr. is a Fraud, I Exposed Him

World title challenger Billy Joe Saunders has blasted arch nemesis Chris Eubank Jr saying he is a “phony” who is not at world level.

The 26-year-old from Hatfield, who takes on WBO champion Andy Lee this Saturday night, exclusively live on BoxNation from the Manchester Arena, has said he was left unimpressed with Eubank Jr’s win and that he will fall short if he takes on the best around.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol, before the fight he was going on about how Spike would KO Chris.

Comment

Eubank has potential so isn't quite a phony.

Comment

I think the boxing public would disagree with BJS here. And I genuinely think Eubank beats him in the rematch. No doubt that this episode of sl@gging off is designed to Drum up a rematch when Andy Lee should beat him.....

Comment

Eubank beats him comfortably in a rematch.

I actually thought Eubank won the first fight, but it was only close because he took 4-5 rounds to start. He dominated the 2nd half of that fight and has improved big time since then, he does a lot more things now.

Comment

suanders eubank was far closer than the commentators made out, first 6 saunders did nothing aswell as eubank very few punches landed i would have had no proab;lem with a draw

Comment

I think Eubank would win a rematch between them

Comment

Eubank did well in the last 6 rounds against BJS because BJS didn't actually do too much to Eubank, like rip bodyshots in one after the other to slow Eubank down in the home stretch and question whether Eubank could do 12 rounds? BJS was just stealing rounds and doing enough that was his experience coming through.

BJS was relieved to get the win more than anything I think. Nothing to suggest the second one wouldn't be close as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  World title challenger Billy Joe Saunders has blasted arch nemesis Chris Eubank Jr saying he is a “phony” who is not at world level.

The 26-year-old from Hatfield, who takes on WBO champion Andy Lee this Saturday night, exclusively live on BoxNation from the Manchester Arena, has said he was left unimpressed with Eubank Jr’s win and that he will fall short if he takes on the best around.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Lets see come Sunday morning when Saunders has been knocked out, he will leave frank warren and be chasing up Eddie Hearns arse for a rematch, Boxers are more finkle than girls

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    Lets see come Sunday morning when Saunders has been knocked out, he will leave frank warren and be chasing up Eddie Hearns arse for a rematch, Boxers are more finkle than girls
                    Difficult fight to make now with rival promoters, but let's hope it can somehow get made. Saunders eeked out a decision by using the experience that Eubank didn't have, namely going 12 rounds. Eubank has ticked that box, and has developed a lot since then, and with Booth's handling would be favoured to beat BJS conclusively in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X