Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was David Haye's best win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my view he beat Wladimir because he fought with a broken leg that probably should've been amputated. Plus he was robbed on the cards, he clearly won every round.

Comment

• I think Dereck Chisora.. That was good knockout.

There were not 3 losses there were only 2... Chisora beat Robert Helenius easily! And he was only coming off 1 loss, VK, possibly the best boxer ever, in which he did quite well and survived VK!

And the other loss 4 fights earlier, to Fury, in an evenish sort of fight by UD. Chisora wasn't really in shape and could have done better, it's no stretch to imagine Dereck beating Fury.

Haye was the first fighter to REALLY get Chisora good!

Comment

• Daveys best win is Mormeck or Valuev. LOL!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          Haye ducked all the good prime cruiserweights at the time:

1. IBF champion Steve Cunningham (Haye was never "undisputed")

2. Tomasz Adamek, who started fighting at cruiserweight in June 2007 and beat O'Neil Bell around the same time as Haye fought Maccarinelli

3. Guillermo Jones

4. Krzysztof Wlodarczyk

Instead Haye chose old faded opponents, yet was stopped by one of them (age 40 Carl Thompson). All of Haye's cruiserweight opponents were older than him!
          Tomasz Adamek definitely beats Haye at CW, I have no doubt about that at all...

Guillermo Jones could very well do what the Cat Thompson did to Haye and take Haye out in the middle to latter half of the fight.

Comment

• biggest win was probably vs valuev. most impressive (best) win was vs chisora

Comment

• I say Valuev or Chisora but the jury is still out because Chisora is still active.

Comment

• Mormeck takes it

Comment

• I'd say Chisora.

Not exactly an impressive resume though.

Comment

• Probably Valuev and Chisora. They're not half bad but they're not anything great either.

Comment

Working...
                    X