Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular opinions you have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All religion is poison, and Islam is at the top of that list.

Animals shouldn't be treated like humans.

ESPN sucks.

Baseball is boring.

Nascar is idiotic.

Country music sounds like ****.

I like hairy pu$$y.

Tattoos on chicks rarely look good.

Most people don't know **** about boxing.

This generation is trash and it's getting worse.

Hip Hop is almost dead.

Kelly Rowland is the hottest chick in Destiny's Child.

Most people are selfish.

Kids should be seen and not heard.

"Please" and "thank you" go a long way.

Comment

Monsters like this should be in prisons or insane asylums not indoctrinating our students.

We need to stop encouraging one parent families.

Multiculturalism has generally been a success where it has happened naturally, but an abysmal failure where it has been forced.

Affirmative action is racist.

Comment

This lounge is cool.

Comment

Queen were/are awful.
          Last edited by Golden; 02-26-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

I don't care about recycling.

Who cares? If we all get our shit together we can make life more comfortable for a future generation, but in the end somebody is going to thin edge of the wedge and be in midst of some sort of apocalyptic reality - because that is the nature of fuckin' bit of rock we all live on.

I can't prevent the next ice-age by recycling my plastic bottles, and I will under no circumstances use that shitty little green bin to throw my left overs in. I will throw them in the regular bin because it is at an easier height for me to manage. Why should the joy of recycling involve me tweaking my hamstrings to put Brocolli stalks into the little bin?

Fuck you recycling and fuck you little green bin

^^

****!

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
              Monsters like this should be in prisons or insane asylums not indoctrinating our students.

Context is always good. This is the first I hear of Jose Angel Gutierrez. I don't know what he's all about. But if they can't even confirm the "****ting in their pants" part, I think the "eliminate the gringo" part may be completely made up. I'm not defending him, because like I said, I don't know what he's about; just trying to set the record straight on this picture. We're not all "Raza Supremacists", as whoever is putting these pictures and emails out there would probably like you to believe.

From http://www.snopes.com/politics/quote...UQzjWDQ3x4C.99

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are ****ting in their pants with fear. I love it."

This is an excerpt from a statement by José Angel Gutiérrez, then an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Texas at Arlington (and a former leader of the La Raza Unida political party) at a Latino conference held at the University of California, Riverside on 14 January 1995, regarding the effects of California's recently-passed Proposition 187 ballot measure (which sought to bar illegal immigrants from public education and other social services provided by the state):

(NOTE: We haven't been able to verify the last portion of Professor Gutiérrez's statement, about white America "****ting in their pants with fear," as it does not appear in the audio clip provided. The constitutionality of Proposition 187 was challenged within days of its passage, and most of its provisions were eventually voided.)

Comment

I didn't respond to the post about Gutierrez but it's funny the way he was brought up as a "monster" when there's much better examples out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I didn't respond to the post about Gutierrez but it's funny the way he was brought up as a "monster" when there's much better examples out there.
                  Haha, I agree with the bold; just thought I'd reply for the few who might look at that pic and take it at face value.

Comment

Humans are naturally racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Holliday View Post
                      1. Snopes is comprised of 2 nerds with no investigative background whatsoever using Google to search for stuff.
                      2. I have no time or patience for La Raza, MeCHa, KKK or New Black Panthers apologists.
                      3. The fact that you would take time to defend this monster speaks volumes.

Comment

Working...
                      X