No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Has No Doubt Donaire-Rigondeaux Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
    Maybe Donaire people thought he would leave his phone number and his address which is the right thing for him to do. If he wants the fight and yes Donaire people did drop the ball who ever is in charge of all that stuff I would be pissed. All the blame is to Rigondeaux team if this fight doesn't go through.
    Obviously, that's what happened. And you know what they say about assuming.

Yes, I would be pissed, too. I would be loudly asking, "What am I paying you guys for?"

Anyway, if this fight does fall through, I would ultimately blame Rigondeaux. Quite frankly, I'd lose a lot of interest in him, which would be a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Obviously, that's what happened. And you know what they say about assuming.

Yes, I would be pissed, too. I would be loudly asking, "What am I paying you guys for?"

Anyway, if this fight does fall through, I would ultimately blame Rigondeaux. Quite frankly, I'd lose a lot of interest in him, which would be a shame.
      Yeah its a shame Rigo has to stall like what he's doing. He is obviously hiding something. His location where he's training with Heredia probably has tons of steroids there and he either needs time for Heredia to move the steroids or find a new location. The only way Rigo has a chance is if he's on steroids because Nonito Donaire is a much fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
        Yeah its a shame Rigo has to stall like what he's doing. He is obviously hiding something. His location where he's training with Heredia probably has tons of steroids there and he either needs time for Heredia to move the steroids or find a new location. The only way Rigo has a chance is if he's on steroids because Nonito Donaire is a much fighter.
        It's admittedly suspicious, but there's nothing obvious about it. It could simply be bungling on the part of Team Rigondeaux. Guillermo doesn't need any "help" to beat Donaire. He'll win or lose based on his own tremendous talent and ability. If Nonito beats him, it'll be a testament to Donaire's quality, not Rigo's lack thereof.

Comment

It's admittedly suspicious, but there's nothing obvious about it. It could simply be bungling on the part of Team Rigondeaux. Guillermo doesn't need any "help" to beat Donaire. He'll win or lose based on his own tremendous talent and ability. If Nonito beats him, it'll be a testament to Donaire's quality, not Rigo's lack thereof.
          Yeah but steroids will help Rigo in the ring. I believe this fight will happen but the more Rigo stalls the less of it taking place.

Comment

Originally posted by thekofixer View Post
            Where there is smoke there is fire Rigo must be dirty and waiting out to clean his. System out. That's what the word is on the street
            Yeah that is why I applaud Nonito for pressuring Rigo because the fight is less than 2 months away.

Comment

I think it boils down to both sides should have had one mediater to tie everything up. It's almost like both companies work with no secretary!!! My mother worked for a law office and stopped counting how many times two sides would forget simple things!!! They need a damn secretary.

Comment

I think Arum wants Donaire to chill the fuck out and allow Rigo to provide him with the required information within a reasonable time. All this nonsense about threatening to walk away from the fight and find another opponent is way too impulsive. This is business.
                True that. An earlier post mentioned PrimaDonaire LOL.

Bob is calling the shots, not Donaire. Donaire is not Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                X