Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Boxing...a Broke Nose... really !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
    when the doctor stops it

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Garcia and his second gave the physician license to stop it by showing disinterest in continuing.

Comment

If Garcia stopped it, but when the doctor stops it..

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Ive seen Jaws broken...eyes cut and swollen shut. Fighters defending their titles with One hand because the other was broken! When the f^ck does a fighter stop fighting because his nose is broke. F-this!
        One punch from salido you would be crying back to your mom you stupid pac tard... Garcia whooped him every fukn round what more do you need from him to prove hes the better fighter you idiot?

Comment

tell you what let me slam my head into your nose and lets see how tough you are

Comment

First off, the doctors stopped it.

People just hating on Mikey Garcia because its cool to hate on the hyped up popular young fighters. He destroyed Salido tonight.

Comment

The injury came from a headbutt which is an illegal blow - if the fight continued then Salido would target the injury which came from the illegal blow and have an unfair advantage, possibly even winning the fight.

The rule is there for this very reason - if an injury occurs from an accidental headbutt then the fight goes to the scorecards. If it had happened from a punch then the fight would have probably continued. Just keep in mind that it was a headbutt which caused the injury, not a punch.

Comment

Why would he give Salido an edge when it was clear as day he did it on purpose? smart move..on to the next one

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Well as I see it he led with the head and it broke his opponent's nose.

My opinion would be different if he broke it with a punch.
                  True...But things like this happens in Boxing. Fight on!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                    when the doctor stops it
                    /thread..............................

Comment

Doctor stopped it and if I was a fighter and I knew I was up on the cards I wouldn't complain. If the broken nose wasn't caused by a punch why should he have continued with a broken nose? The fans? Fans who would call him a hype job if the broken nose lead to his defeat.

Comment

Working...
                      X