Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ward fights Froch again he's getting peeled off the canvas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward is 28 and improving while Froch is 35 and getting older. Ward won the first fight clearly so I see no reason why he should not be favored to win a rematch. I am not a Ward fan but he is an excellent fighter with to much speed and skill for Froch to have more than a puncher's chance to win in my opinion.

Comment

So funny I forgot to laugh, and I love Frochy. Sorry brah, stopping Mack doesn't prove anything at all when Mack has been blown out every time he's fought a remotely decent fighter. Ward dominated Froch the first time around with ease and with his dominant hand broken. Not to mention Ward is still improving and is just now entering his prime, Froch is 35 and is starting to come down from his peak. Froch arguably beats all of the other SMW's though, just not Ward. Froch has absolutely no chance, he could barely lay a glove on Ward, and when he did Ward brushed his shots off with ease, actually Froch seemed more affected by Ward's punches then Ward did his.

I don't get how people think a fight that was completely one sided would be closer in a rematch when you consider the fact that Ward is only getting better and Froch can only decline from here on out. Not to mention, IF a rematch even happens, it's not going to happen most likely for at least another 1 1/2-2 years from now given Froch's rematch with Bute and Kessler and by then Froch would be nearing his 40's and Ward would be at his absolute peak, and Ward's already more or less insinuated his next fight could potentially be his last at 168.

Comment

Froch is a beast, you got to give him his respect. A rematch would love to seee, and big money in nothingham. Make it happen./ And I do think Froch destroys Ward in the rematch.

Comment

Neither fighter gets even close to knocked out. Ward would comfortably outbox him again to a decision if there was a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Cause that's an honest fighter unlike that p*ssy Ward who drains his opponents. Ward was the better man that night, that's all.

Better man =/= Better fighter
            LMAO-you do realize that Yusaf Mack hasn't fought at SMW division for around 5-6 years-He has been at LHW....

I like Froch,but it is hard to say Ward weight drained Dawson,when Froch fought a guy out of his weight class....

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Froch is a beast, you got to give him his respect. A rematch would love to seee, and big money in nothingham. Make it happen./ And I do think Froch destroys Ward in the rematch.
              Right. Because Froch has given you every reason to believe he would destroy Ward in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                HAHAHA

Based on what...beating Yusuf Mack?

Ward STOPS FROCH IN A REMATCH! And NO Ward does not have to go to Nottingham...he is not the one seeking revenge, Froch Is, had Froch won the first fight then yes Ward would have to go to Nottingham, but that is not the case at all, Ward DOMINATED Froch during their first match up so if he wants revenge then he has to come back to the US again and GET IT! If not then stay in Nottingham and fight more Yusuf Mack Quality Fighters!
                I find it curious that some posters on NSB are staunchly opposed to the idea of Ward fighting outside of the US, against ANY fighter.

I, for one, would like to see Ward v. Kessler II (in Denmark); Froch v. Kessler II (in the UK); and Froch v. Ward II (in the UK).

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  Right. Because Froch has given you every reason to believe he would destroy Ward in a rematch.
                  yup in my eyes, he was just off that night. it happens

Comment

This is a poor attempt of reverse baiting

he want's people to bite and trash froch, that's his angle

Comment

I think Froch does better in a rematch not because I feel hes improved, I really do believe he had a bad night, it happens. Sure he was motivated & all that I just don't think he really got going.

I think Ward wins a decision but I also think its a fair bit more competitive should they fight again and I would be rooting for my boy Froch.

Comment

Working...
                      X