No announcement yet.

The Americans said Daniel Jacobs and Devon Alexander are "Future P4P Kings"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Americans said Daniel Jacobs and Devon Alexander are "Future P4P Kings"

i still think danny jacobs has a TON of potential. . . but that was a vicious KO by Pirog. . . Jacobs was sleeping for a second. . . he was back in fourth grade math class listening to ms. ellerbee. . .

but alexander i think is done and dusted - he's proved he doesn't have the boxing skill everyone thought. . . way too hittable, and no power whatsoever. . . doesn't know how to sit on a punch to save his life. . .

Comment

Comment

also i think kotelnik was being HIGHLY underrated. . . but still, alexander is just an "above average" boxer. . . he did show some heart against kotelnik and matthyssee, but he just doesn't have the speed, skill, or power. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          also i think kotelnik was being HIGHLY underrated. . . but still, alexander is just an "above average" boxer. . . he did show some heart against kotelnik and matthyssee, but he just doesn't have the speed, skill, or power. . .
          Kotelnyk is the most underrated boxer in the world, 2nd best fighter at 140 behind Khan. He is tough as nails, has a great chin, has never been down in the pros or amatuers. His record is 31-4-1, but it should actually be 35-1. He has been robbed 4 times. He beat undefeated Maidana, undefeated Alexander, prime Witter, etc.

Comment

look at the head movement on pirog! it's like he knows when the opponent is about to throw. . .

Comment

Alexander is a FRAUD - he got a GIFT decision vs. Kotelniyk!!!

Comment

Kotelnik is great, theres nothing not to like about the guy, he's a blue collar guy im gutted that he isnt getting his props and seems to have been inactive

Comment

Add James Kirkland to that list too, he was enjoying a lot of hype and was turning into a crowd pleaser, but he got rocked and stunned in his fight before Ishida if i remember right and then his jaw shattered into a million bits when Ishidas feather fisted pillows glanced his chin.

Americans took a pasting in 2010/2011 with P.Williams getting smoked and badly ko'd and even Dawson who flies under the radar but was tipped by professionals as something special. Maybe he can regain that form, but against BHop, i don't rule out BHop beating him.

Alexander is just average at best. I thought he was better than average, but i got it badly wrong. The other American in disguise who is just terrible is Berto, but we all knew that anyway. It won't be long before Bradley get's TKO'd by Pac. I can see 2012 being another interesting year.

Comment

Isn't Kotelnik signed with Don King? That should explain his inactivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X