No announcement yet.

Why is Haye Bum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Haye Bum?

In all honesty Haye has what it takes to beat both Klits and I'm not being bias. If u watch the fight his head movement and footwork troubled Wlad, his problem was no plan b. All haye did was go for the one punch ko with the overhand right which never came. He had so many opportunities to work the body it was a shame to watch. Like the old saying goes work the body the head will fall. People call him a coward but honestly I think he was surprised by wlads athleticism like most are because of wlads height and size. And Wlad was surprised by the speed and head movement. Wlad wanted the knock out and he couldn't get it. I think it shows both guys surprised each other. And for people who say Haye was running. Watch Pac and Mosley, now that's what u call running..lol
    Last edited by WitherGlove; 07-08-2011, 11:14 AM.

Its because of his big mouth. Haye didnt trouble Wlad, its hard to KO someone who is smaller than you and is running all the time, try to KO a chicken, its impossible ala Pacq-Mosley. Cant KO someone who is going backwards and their only goal is to survive 12 rounds and not to get KO'd.

What makes you think Haye has it? He has always thrown 10 punches a round, against Fraduley, against Valuev, against Wlad.

But Dont worry Haye will find somehow to scam the UK public by using his big mouth, and if you check his FB page its full of "u da best HW evar bruv"

Comment

Haye isn't a bum, just looks real bad after his last performance after all the talk. Remember as the saying goes, you're only as good as your last fight.

Joshua Clottey is a perfect example of that. He was highly respected, highly ranked and considered a tough test for any man. After the absolute stinker he put on against Pacquiao, he became a joke and viewed as some unskilled bum, even though that isn't true.

Unlike Clottey, Haye should get back right back in the ring and try to erase some of the bad memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Its because of his big mouth. Haye didnt trouble Wlad, its hard to KO someone who is smaller than you and is running all the time, try to KO a chicken, its impossible ala Pacq-Mosley. Cant KO someone who is going backwards and their only goal is to survive 12 rounds and not to get KO'd.

What makes you think Haye has it? He has always thrown 10 punches a round, against Fraduley, against Valuev, against Wlad.

But Dont worry Haye will find somehow to scam the UK public by using his big mouth, and if you check his FB page its full of "u da best HW evar bruv"

U have to understand it's about competition. He never face someone like Wlad so he came into the fight with his same plan KO no other plans. U can say He ran all night but fact is he engaged but it was with the same punch over and over again nothing more. That doesn't show a coward to me that shows me someone who just didn't have a plan to win. I give the Klits the props but I think a guy like Haye can beat them. I could be wrong but he has the tool

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          Haye isn't a bum, just looks real bad after his last performance after all the talk. Remember as the saying goes, you're only as good as your last fight.

Joshua Clottey is a perfect example of that. He was highly respected, highly ranked and considered a tough test for any man. After the absolute stinker he put on against Pacquiao, he became a joke and viewed as some unskilled bum, even though that isn't true.

Unlike Clottey, Haye should get back right back in the ring and try to erase some of the bad memories.
          I agree only difference is I think Haye came to fight and realized his KO plan wasn't going to work where as Clottey came to lose. The fact that Haye constantly talks about a rematch and Clottey disappeared says alot

Comment

i agree that haye isnt a bum. its just the klitschko's emotional fans who think so. and although i do think klitschko won the fight i dont really feel like either guy won or lost.

Comment

I agree, Haye is not a bum and both fighters didn't back up their talk (although Haye did WAY more of the talking).

Unfinished business there for both men if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
              X