Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Ali Bashir: I'm The Only One Who Can Train Joshua To Beat Usyk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ali Bashir: I'm The Only One Who Can Train Joshua To Beat Usyk!

Bashir also says at one point that Joshua's key to victory against Ruiz is to not show up to the fight. He picked Joshua to win the first fight but now doesn't believe he's ready for an immediate rematch. But if Joshua does get past Ruiz then the prospect of facing Usyk is a reality as the WBO mandatory. Bashir says if things go that way, it's only he alone who holds the key to beating Usyk and without him Joshua has virtually no chance of winning the fight! He later adds that perhaps Lomachenko's father also has the necessary inside info to formulate a game plan to beat Usyk too!

55:35 Joshua can't beat Usyk without me!

Last edited by FlatLine; 08-11-2019, 07:52 PM.

A lot of wrong with this video .

1. 100 million wasn't trying to make the Wilder fight ? Huh Bashir cant seriously blame Joshua for dragging his feet ,unless hes in a daze and doesn't really follow the details ,other wise hes pulling a Lewis minus the blatant trolling .

2. You cant pick Ruiz in the first fight then say no chance when he was the 4th guy picked and Hearn ready to call it a day on that fight which is a distraction to Joshua.Makes no sense as the reason you think hes not going to be ready next time.

3. Without the Ruiz loss ,Ali Bashir said awhile back Joshua is the only one that beats Usyk ,so how do you go from having him a favorite to no chance on a different style fight ?

4. Usyk is very easy to figure out. The question is does one have the the combination of size power and boxing abilities ? Well Mr. Bashir thought so before ? Certainly no Usyk fight since could change his mind bc Bellew is not Joshua. lol...….Strong hard stiff jabber /counter puncher with 82 inch reach would cause Usyk trouble .

5. Ruiz was not man handling him for 7 rounds in fact Joshua was in control and/or staying with Ruiz pressure and avoiding much punishment if we count punches actually landed it was not a beating otherwise the fight doesn't go past 4 rnds. This should tell you how difficult Joshua will be to topple a second time. but this is the warped views when you don't watch a fight a second time at least.

6. Usyk HIMSELF said Joshua is way more difficult fight then anyone at HW. I think he knows more then Bashir if one doesn't believe me. lol

O.K....Ali Bashir is still probably the best trainer out there but hes not excluded to being way off either and it should be noted this channel here on the vid is a troll AJ one ,its just hidden a lot better by someone pretending to be unbiased if you follow this channel which is good if AJ isn't the subject. lol
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-11-2019, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      A lot of wrong with this video .

1. 100 million wasn't trying to make the Wilder fight ? Huh Bashir cant seriously blame Joshua for dragging his feet ,unless hes in a daze and doesn't really follow the details ,other wise hes pulling a Lewis minus the blatant trolling .

2. You cant pick Ruiz in the first fight then say no chance when he was the 4th guy picked and Hearn ready to call it a day on that fight which is a distraction to Joshua.Makes no sense as the reason you think hes not going to be ready next time.

3. Without the Ruiz loss ,Ali Bashir said awhile back Joshua is the only one that beats Usyk ,so how do you go from having him a favorite to no chance on a different style fight ?

4. Usyk is very easy to figure out. The question is does one have the the combination of size power and boxing abilities ? Well Mr. Bashir thought so before ? Certainly no Usyk fight since could change his mind bc Bellew is not Joshua. lol...….Strong hard stiff jabber /counter puncher with 82 inch reach would cause Usyk trouble .

5. Ruiz was not man handling him for 7 rounds in fact Joshua was in control and/or staying with Ruiz pressure and avoiding much punishment if we count punches actually landed it was not a beating otherwise the fight doesn't go past 4 rnds. This should tell you how difficult Joshua will be to topple a second time. but this is the warped views when you don't watch a fight a second time at least.

6. Usyk HIMSELF said Joshua is way more difficult fight then anyone at HW. I think he knows more then Bashir if one doesn't believe me. lol

O.K....Ali Bashir is still probably the best trainer out there but hes not excluded to being way off either and it should be noted this channel here on the vid is a troll AJ one ,its just hidden a lot better by someone pretending to be unbiased if you follow this channel which is good if AJ isn't the subject. lol
      Some interesting points there.. in reference to point 2 - I think Bashir is basing his opinion now on Joshua's behavior in the recent interviews. He says Joshua is confused, unsure of himself, contradictory and his demeanour suggests that he's not in the right mindset to enter the rematch at this juncture.

Point 5- Joshua did make a mistake by going in for the kill early but ultimately Ruiz was able to land punches which discombobulated him enough in that 3rd round that he, by his own admission, wasn't able to fully recover from. There is always a possibility that the same scenario unfolds in the rematch.

The channel isn't trolling.. they always had doubts about AJ based on his actual skill set but they can generally be quite critical of many boxers at times. In the same video that host criticizes Fury, specifically concerning his recent low level opponents. They picked Ruiz to beat AJ in a fairly accurate prediction before the fight and was one of the very few to call it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        Some interesting points there.. in reference to point 2 - I think Bashir is basing his opinion now on Joshua's behavior in the recent interviews. He says Joshua is confused, unsure of himself, contradictory and his demeanour suggests that he's not in the right mindset to enter the rematch at this juncture.

Point 5- Joshua did make a mistake by going in for the kill early but ultimately Ruiz was able to land punches which discombobulated him enough in that 3rd round that he, by his own admission, wasn't able to fully recover from. There is always a possibility that the same scenario unfolds in the rematch.

The channel isn't trolling.. they always had doubts about AJ based on his actual skill set but they can generally be quite critical of many boxers at times. In the same video that host criticizes Fury, specifically concerning his recent low level opponents. They picked Ruiz to beat AJ in a fairly accurate prediction before the fight and was one of the very few to call it.

Point 2 . Bashir cant possibly come to that final conclusion off one fight that Joshua isn't going to be ready ,a fight again he is unaware of 3 fighters turning the fight down before Ruiz. Hes been in the game to long to fool me on that one even if for some bizarre reason he thinks its true. He also left an out for himself in case AJ does win which he states hes the only one that can make a Usyk defeat possible,but this will be contradictory when AJ gets by Ruiz wont it ? Why does then Joshua need his help in a fight he originally said he favors Joshua and a ready Joshua learned from mistakes which puts Usyk at even lower risk of winning ?

And what interviews is he watching ?He cant possibly be watching everyone or new ones ,bc Joshua doesn't look at all what hes claiming.

Point 5 is anyones interpitation , I know mine and why Joshua will win the rematch and i'll put my knowledge against Bashir anyday in concerns to heavyweight and who does what and how ..his OWN fighter Vlad Sirenko I have had ranked higher then he does and believe more then he does ? lol

The channel is trolling the channel owner also picked Povetkin so hes bound to get one wrong ?,i myself have been watching since the Holmes days even fought here and there the channel is clever and snide remarks and uses very vague stabs at AJ ,to his credit he does it cleverly but hes a huge fury fan and Lewis whos himself is an idiot nowadays,a total dummy. lol

make no mistake if Joshua does get all the belts this channel will then be for him as they cant cover anything up ,but he does not like AJ,for whatever reason and it actually hurts his own credibility when he has to go out of way to discredit a unified champion while he was bigging Fury the entire time of his reign.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-12-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Brothas conspiring to take out yt

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Point 2 . Bashir cant possibly come to that final conclusion off one fight ,a fight again he is unaware of 3 fighters turning the fight down before Ruiz. Hes been in the game to long to fool me on that one even if for some bizarre reason he thinks its true. He also left an out for himself in case AJ does win which he states hes the only one that can make a Usyk defeat possible,but this will be contradictory when AJ gets by Ruiz wont it ? Why does then Joshua need his help in a fight he originally said he favors Joshua and a ready Joshua learned from mistakes which puts Usyk at even lower risk of winning ?

Point 5 is anyones interpitation , I know mine and why Joshua will win the rematch and i'll put my knowledge against Bashir anyday in concerns to heavyweight and who does what and how ..his OWN fighter Vlad Sirenko I have had ranked higher then he does and believe more then he does ? lol

The channel is trolling,i myself have been watching since the Holmes days even fought here and there the channel is clever and snide remarks and uses very vague stabs at AJ ,to his credit he does it cleverly but hes a huge fury fan and Lewis whos himself is an idiot nowadays,a total dummy. lol
            Point 2.. I mean it's a timing thing. He's not saying Joshua can't beat Ruiz, he's saying he has doubts if it's wise to go straight into the immediate rematch at the present time because Joshua seems to be confused and contradictory in his recent interviews, as if he's unsure of himself in the aftermath of defeat. Bashir is correct in that assessment because Joshua does indeed say a number of contradictory things within the very same 10 minute interview. He was probably more shocked than anyone that he lost to Ruiz, I think he said in one interview before the fight "If i lose to Ruiz I'll quit boxing", he thought it was going to be a cakewalk. Sometimes taking an immediate rematch can work against you and it's better to wait, gather your senses, recompose, take a few tune-ups and then have the rematch - sort of how Fury and Wilder are doing now before they rematch.

Point 5 .. That channel harshly criticized Fury for fighting what they called "garbage opponents" Schwarz and Wallin. Host has strong views and I don't always agree with them but wouldn't define it as a "troll channel" just because of opposing views.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Point 2.. I mean it's a timing thing. He's not saying Joshua can't beat Ruiz, he's saying he has doubts if it's wise to go straight into the immediate rematch at the present time because Joshua seems to be confused and contradictory in his recent interviews, as if he's unsure of himself in the aftermath of defeat. Bashir is correct in that assessment because Joshua does indeed say a number of contradictory things within the very same 10 minute interview. He was probably more shocked than anyone that he lost to Ruiz, I think he said in one interview before the fight "If i lose to Ruiz I'll quit boxing", he thought it was going to be a cakewalk. Sometimes taking an immediate rematch can work against you and it's better to wait, gather your senses, recompose, take a few tune-ups and then have the rematch - sort of how Fury and Wilder are doing now before they rematch.

Point 5 .. That channel harshly criticized Fury for fighting what they called "garbage opponents" Schwarz and Wallin. Host has strong views and I don't always agree with them but wouldn't define it as a "troll channel" just because of opposing views.
              Like I said DURING Joshuas reign it was not the case. Fury could do no wrong and they painted Wilder as the one who was avoided and that's bc mainly of disliking AJ,even when Bashir is on and praises AJ ,Ingram STILL has to try and swerve the guys opinion and it looks ridiculous if you know what you are watching.

I have nothing else to say about that above except Fury is not a champion so Wallin undefeated high ranked is not a garbage fight in fact it will be very competitive but most likely one sided ,yet somehow he will find ways to bring Wilders resume as a great thing while finding ways to bring AJ's down .

We'll see whos right and wrong after the fight . I do remember that Ingram character blocking me on his live streams after saying Breazeale would get a title shot against Wilder before the fighters he was talking about and laughed at the idea anyway and that was in 2017 when telling me Mansour was going to fight Wilder ? I don't really care really I know what im talking about ,its a good listen and he gets the right ppl on the show so theres that.

Comment

Working...
              X