Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What heavyweight post Klitscho would you beat your life to beat 1988 Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What heavyweight post Klitscho would you beat your life to beat 1988 Tyson?

I dont see the modern Heavyweights beating him but id give some a chance.

no one probably

Comment

Fury might have a small chane. Real slim.

Comment

Extremely tough task only a few could do it or have a shot if we are talking at his best.

Pre Klitchko...klitchko himself...Vitali

Go with Vitali Klitchko ,at 6'7 and very good power and great ring IQ could really stuff the far smaller Tysons combo punching with a vast distance to make up and can take a shot if he were to get caught he could regroup easier simply by leaning back and not engaging. Being 5'10 and having to get to a 6'7 guy with skills is an entirely different fight.

Post Klitchkos ?

Id go with Hrgovic a Vitali like fighter for same reasons but not as solid pick as of now.Right now.

Joshua is still dangerous and may still dominate here. And you have Vlad Sirenko who may just be that guy on the horizon. A powerful combo puncher will great power under Ali Bashir.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-26-2019, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Joshua and Wilder would get flattened in two rounds max. Fury might be able due to his size but I cannot see anybody beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
            Fury might have a small chane. Real slim.
            Right, the giant with amazing movement, stamina and willpower has a real small slim chance against the guy who mentally quit against nearly every fighter who ever stood up to him.

Comment

None of these jokers.
              I'd give Deontay a slim chance to land a bomb, but he'd otherwise get fuked up by the movement and timing.
              Fury would get his body rocked and he's too feather fisted to bother prime Tyson.
              AJ would do well until his chin got checked.

Comment

Tyson Fury followed by Luis Ortiz and that’s it.

And I would expect to die.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Right, the giant with amazing movement, stamina and willpower has a real small slim chance against the guy who mentally quit against nearly every fighter who ever stood up to him.
                  Yes. Because Tyson (the real one that Fury is named after) is great at closing the distance and Fury dosent have the power to fight him off. Fury would get outworked on the inside.

Comment

Ironically, Tyson Fury would bore Mike to death.

Fury by MD.

I'd beat my life on it.

Wilder may also bet Mike.

Comment

Working...
                    X