No announcement yet.

i beat this abusive black dude in NYC yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thy_Manny View Post
    If the girl started hitting the guy first, I couldn't blame him for taking action. Women think they can get away with everything,
    Double standards man. Smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      I had an yesterday at Dollar General. I was picking up some snacks, minding my own business, when I overheard a couple arguing. Before I knew it, the girl was slapping the guy over and over but instead of taking it like a man, he pushed her, causing her to fall to the ground. You could hear the smack of her body on the tile floor. This enraged me so I stepped in and made the little crackhead. I told him only cowards hit girls. He then walked outside in a huff, and I helped the girl up to her feet. Her groceries were all over the ground, so I picked those up too and paid for them at the register. She kindly thanked me and then left. Felt good to do the right thing
      you a simp!! they just tricked you into buying them a weeks worth of food for free! doh!

Comment

Not much of a beating.
        You know she's sucking that dudes c0ck right now

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Not much of a beating.
          You know she's sucking that dudes c0ck right now
          As long as she is safe and happy, I did my bit bro.

Comment

georges would never do this
            No, Derranged would be worshipping the dude...

Comment

As long as she is safe and happy, I did my bit bro.
              Some women are happy to cause a scene, see who comes to ''save'' them, only to go back to the dude who she needed ''saving'' from.

Comment

#WeDontBelieveYou ,YouNeedMorePeople
                -Jay Z

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  No, Derranged would be worshipping the dude...
                  Your gay lover Pissboy32 is the one who worships blacks. That means when you're sucking him off, he's picturing Tyrone naked in rap battle.

Comment

I had an yesterday at Dollar General. I was picking up some snacks, minding my own business, when I overheard a couple arguing. Before I knew it, the girl was slapping the guy over and over but instead of taking it like a man, he pushed her, causing her to fall to the ground. You could hear the smack of her body on the tile floor. This enraged me so I stepped in and made the little crackhead. I told him only cowards hit girls. He then walked outside in a huff, and I helped the girl up to her feet. Her groceries were all over the ground, so I picked those up too and paid for them at the register. She kindly thanked me and then left. Felt good to do the right thing

***** hitting me is getting hit back, and if you step in your getting hit also. Mind your own f**king business before you get hurt.

Comment

Two broke ass bums getting into a fight at the dollar store in NYC, shocking!

Comment

Working...
                      X