Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields vs. Habazin: Felony Assault Charge Issued Over Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No statement from JDJ?

Strange that John David Jackson hasn't made any official statement or otherwise. Probably wants to put less association between himself and the attack.

But it takes somebody with very questionable character to sucker-punch a 70 year old man...

I think if you have lived to the age of 70 and doing what Ali Bashir does for work, you can be forgiven for some trash talking...

Comment

Pbc

The champ would never sucker punch anybody. That's why she's champion.🥊

Comment

For someone who did not commit the act Shields has a lot of invective coming her way.

Like her or hate her, she is NOT the villain.
        Even if it was a member of her crew.

She is not exactly my cup of tea but "ghetto" , "hood rat" . Really. Some of you just need to get off your high horse with your coded nonsense and let the court system run its course.

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
          "I stand with Coach Ali and Ivana Habazin and I also understand their stand on our fight"

She changed her tune, not long after it happened she was talking trash saying her opponent should just fly another coach in
          Yeah wasn’t there also a comment about her finding any reason not to fight her? It’s the biggest purse she’ll ever make, of course she wants the fight - but Ivana’s coach had just been put in hospital by Shields’ entourage?!

Comment

Smh ghetto trash

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Unfortunately I agree, she does come off as a hood rat. She reminds me of those female “studs” who act like they have to be more ghetto and masculine than men. It doesn’t work for me, at all....and it really turns me off of even watching her
              Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Fucc this ghetto piece of shet Shields and her whole punk ass coward family! Hope they sue her for what happened to Habazin's coach.
              Garbage posts. You both come off as weak azz men with your raggedy attack on a fighter just because she is a woman.

She could probably whoop both yall chumps. And yeah...with the comments you both made...you're a chump to me.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                For someone who did not commit the act Shields has a lot of invective coming her way.

Like her or hate her, she is NOT the villain.
                Even if it was a member of her crew.

She is not exactly my cup of tea but "ghetto" , "hood rat" . Really. Some of you just need to get off your high horse with your coded nonsense and let the court system run its course.
                That’s because you didn’t see her first comments on social media. This and the Anthony Dirrell/Jose sucker punch she was proud of BOTH sucker punchers until someone smart enough told her to STFU and say this instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Garbage posts. You both come off as weak azz men with your raggedy attack on a fighter just because she is a woman.

She could probably whoop both yall chumps. And yeah...with the comments you both made...you're a chump to me.
                  You defending sucker punchers shows what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Timur78 View Post
                    Strange that John David Jackson hasn't made any official statement or otherwise. Probably wants to put less association between himself and the attack.

But it takes somebody with very questionable character to sucker-punch a 70 year old man...

I think if you have lived to the age of 70 and doing what Ali Bashir does for work, you can be forgiven for some trash talking...
                    John David Jackson got no loyalty! Hell sale you info on how to beat his own trained fighters for a price.

Comment

lets pray they get Clarissia shields off the streets too, HER WEAK ASS FIGHTS KILL MY BUZZ WELL WAITING FOR THE MAIN EVENT TO HAPPEN! LOCK HER UP SO WE DONT HAVE TO SEE HER FIGHT NO MORE!

Comment

Working...
                      X