No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artem Lobov Shocks Paulie Malignaggi, Wins Close Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 3:00

What's next? - "I would love to try a Boxing fight... someone like Amir Khan I would love to fight... I don't think he's going to be chasing anymore World Titles, he's dont that, that's in the past. He probably wants to make some money and so do I. So lets make some money together."

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      He “feels he cheated” cmon man this guy is supposed to be an expert commentator it’s one thing for us fans to accuse a fighter but this guy just picks n chooses he he “feels” is on PEDs.

Where’s all that hate for Floyd? He was alwYs on Floyds nuts and many in the know believe Floyd got away with cheating.

Where’s all that hate for Fury?

Malignaggi is a joke and I’m glad he got embarrassed last night dude deserves it.
      just call it what it is, you hate Paulie because he was outspoken when your idol Canelo got busted for PEDs. So you spun that into a "he hates on Mexicans" thing, which in reality is false. He was outspoken about 1 Mexican who got popped. As far as his consistency about others who got caught, here he is talking about fury and Ortiz. https://youtu.be/gkYpf1jSyOI

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        just call it what it is, you hate Paulie because he was outspoken when your idol Canelo got busted for PEDs. So you spun that into a "he hates on Mexicans" thing, which in reality is false. He was outspoken about 1 Mexican who got popped. As far as his consistency about others who got caught, here he is talking about fury and Ortiz. https://youtu.be/gkYpf1jSyOI
        Dude cmon Paulie has been called out by other analysts(forget his name but it was an English analysts)for always bashing Canelo it has zero to do with PEDs he just a biased fuccck.

And again with the manny thing but he mentions squat about lil Floyd and his cheating ways.

Dude is a biased clown.

Comment

• Nobody dominated anybody in this fight it should have been a draw to be honest Artem barely landed anything and all Paulie landed was jabs and check hooks which should have nicked him the decision but Artem was the promotional favorite. People on here talking about how Paulie got humiliated a boxer with fragile hands was man enough to at least step in there and give it a go and was still able to keep the guy off him for the majority of the fight and if we are going off punches landed he landed more. I thought Paulies hands would hold up I was wrong but it is what is it he was never hurt and got a few cuts that was expected these guys are hitting with their knuckles and bone hitting bone causes cuts just ask Artem he was busted up from jabs as well.

Comment

• The only reason Malignaggi made some money and got a lot important fights is, he is american Italian hot shot from New York, who is talking **** all the time. It works in america.

Please, even Eggington stopped him. If Malignaggi was European, nobody would give a damn about him.

Comment

Dude cmon Paulie has been called out by other analysts(forget his name but it was an English analysts)for always bashing Canelo it has zero to do with PEDs he just a biased fuccck.

And again with the manny thing but he mentions squat about lil Floyd and his cheating ways.

Dude is a biased clown.
              you said he hates on Mexicans but only mentioned Canelo as to proof how. But what has he said about Canelo that's inaccurate that would be considered hating? I've heard him mention the ped positive tests and Canelo getting favorable scorecards all of the time. Is he wrong? Both of those things are known to everyone.

Comment

you said he hates on Mexicans but only mentioned Canelo as to proof how. But what has he said about Canelo that's inaccurate that would be considered hating? I've heard him mention the ped positive tests and Canelo getting favorable scorecards all of the time. Is he wrong? Both of those things are known to everyone.
                Go do some searching he’s been discrediting Mexican fighters for years now and as far as canelo goes he gives him zero credit and is blatantly biased that’s why he was called out by other analysts but I’m not gonna go back n forth with you, I know what I hear and that clown is a biased prick plain n simple.

And again if he’s “ so agianst cheats” where’s the Floyd hate????

Comment

• - -Poor big mouth Paulie.

If his punch had been as big as his mouth, he'd have been the greatest squeak mouse toy ever.

Comment

Go do some searching he’s been discrediting Mexican fighters for years now and as far as canelo goes he gives him zero credit and is blatantly biased that’s why he was called out by other analysts but I’m not gonna go back n forth with you, I know what I hear and that clown is a biased prick plain n simple.

And again if he’s “ so agianst cheats” where’s the Floyd hate????
                    you've still shown no proof that he "hates in Mexicans". It seems as if your feelings are hurt because of what he said about Canelo yet other than ped tests and bad scorecards, you've said nothing else that he's said about Canelo. Maybe you're just emotional bevause of how defensive you are over Canelo. As far as Floyd, when has Floyd tested positive like Canelo did and when has he declined ped testing for fights like pac has?

Comment

you've still shown no proof that he "hates in Mexicans". It seems as if your feelings are hurt because of what he said about Canelo yet other than ped tests and bad scorecards, you've said nothing else that he's said about Canelo. Maybe you're just emotional bevause of how defensive you are over Canelo. As far as Floyd, when has Floyd tested positive like Canelo did and when has he declined ped testing for fights like pac has?
                      Lol at that Floyd BS you sure you not Paulie??

All the proof you need is that he was called out by an English analyst aswell for constantly bashing canelo but whatever believe what you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X