Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Robert Guerrero done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, I was a huge fan but he is done and he is doing nothing to change his style to prolong his career.

I think crossfit messed him up.

Comment

It's over but Figueroa is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
        He probably has a good chance to be a star still.
        More than just a chance! I see big things for him around the next corner. He's just getting warmed up.....for the graveyard.

Comment

Robert Guerrero always sucked. He was overrated because of Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            It's over but Figueroa is good.
            nah hes not. his resume is complete trash. he should have lost to ricky burns and nearly lost to a bloated dimarco 3 divisions above his best and old.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Robert Guerrero always sucked. He was overrated because of Floyd fans.
              this is basically true. people were impresed that he went from 126 to 147........except who did he beat??? jason litzau, malcolm klassen, katsidis coming off a ko loss, and berto. not really taking out the elite of the division as he passed by now was he!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                nah hes not. his resume is complete trash. he should have lost to ricky burns and nearly lost to a bloated dimarco 3 divisions above his best and old.
                I said good not great.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  I said good not great.
                  well we all have our own standards as to what is good or not. i think he sucks for the amoutn of coverage and hype he gets. is he better than eric crumble? sure but that would be a tough fight. also i remember him getting a debatable decision against jerry belmontes.
                  Last edited by daggum; 07-16-2017, 12:35 AM.

Comment

He was done when Thurman beat him up and he gets worse with every fight. After this latest beating he isn't even a gate keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLucy View Post
                      He never had the skills to be a megastar

He was always a gatekeeper for the most part
                      but he's done
                      Or the pop to be a Welter. He and his family need to have a long hard think about their future.

He's a nice guy. Hope he got some of that Mayweather paper invested well?

Comment

Working...
                      X