Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny even have any real fans any more??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Manny even have any real fans any more??

Because all I ever see is posters talking about Mayweather...They only come to Manny threads to bring up Floyd...I honestly do not get it, never seen anything like this before.. The guy had a great career and now seems to be floating into the deep end, No build up for his fight from his so called fans, yet soon as Floyds name is mentioned we get a 200 plus reply thread..

A lot of them jumped ship and cheer for their new gods in tripple beg and Loma.

Comment

so floyd fans doesnt bring up manny??

and because manny fans bring up floyd, then they're not real manny fans? you hitting the pipe again or what?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Because all I ever see is posters talking about Mayweather...They only come to Manny threads to bring up Floyd...I honestly do not get it, never seen anything like this before.. The guy had a great career and now seems to be floating into the deep end, No build up for his fight from his so called fans, yet soon as Floyds name is mentioned we get a 200 plus reply thread..
        why are you surprised by this? what other nearly shot fighter hanging around way too long fighting meaningless inconsequential fights maintained a rabid fan base?

the mayweather vs pac fanboy rivalry was far bigger than their actual rivalry...don't expect it to die any time soon. it seems the mayweather nuthuggers have outlasted the pac nuthuggers on this forum tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          why are you surprised by this? what other nearly shot fighter hanging around way too long fighting meaningless inconsequential fights maintained a rabid fan base?

the mayweather vs pac fanboy rivalry was far bigger than their actual rivalry...don't expect it to die any time soon. it seems the mayweather nuthuggers have outlasted the pac nuthuggers on this forum tho.
          pac fan have a thing called a job, most floyd fans doesnt so they can be on here all day.

Comment

I liked him before he became a politician and I found out he was a ****phobe.

I don't like any politicians in any context, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              pac fan have a thing called a job, most floyd fans doesnt so they can be on here all day.
              Why would you think Floyd fans have no jobs?? make a thread about Floyd and the tards come out of everywhere no matter the time..yet they never go to threads about Manny unless they can mention Floyd

Comment

Huh there's lots of Manny threads on here with no mention of Floyd.

Comment

Does Jinkee count?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Why do you make this thread every few months? He's way past it, and in less meaningful fights, the interest goes down, this happens in most sports. I think some of his fans were not proper boxing fans, but for sure some of that fan base was also made up of people who wanted to see Floyd lose.

Floyd attracted haters because he is a douchebag, it also made him rich.

But Floyd and Manny will be forever linked, that's for sure. I do feel there is some resentment towards Floyd from Manny fans, probably due to the result in the fight, and I think many of those same fans feel Floyd waited Manny out, there could be some truth to that, but with the whole drug testing thing I'm just not sure how I feel about the whole debacle.

Comment

Working...
                    X