Walmart started selling 'Impeach 45' baby clothes and the far-right isn't happy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

The Native American people deserve to live in America.

Comment

Maybe they should specify what it is they're going to impeach him for, other than "being a big meany poo poo head"

Comment

No issue with me. If people want to wear stuff like that, more fool them.

Comment

I'm going to start selling: "45 is a Peach of a President" t-shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
              lol And the crybabies won again, as Wal-Mart has agreed to pull the shirts down.

Not like I was gonna go out and purchase one, but if you don't like the shirt, then don't buy it. How hard is that? Companies need to stop giving in to a vocal minority of crybabies all the time.
              Hell yeah, like Opie and Anthony used to say when they did their show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMFD9BWcquc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upt_Sdc0W9M

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                lol And the crybabies won again, as Wal-Mart has agreed to pull the shirts down.

Not like I was gonna go out and purchase one, but if you don't like the shirt, then don't buy it. How hard is that? Companies need to stop giving in to a vocal minority of crybabies all the time.
                Exactly. man is there a lot of crying going on. You don’t like it, it’s not for you, move on. People are complaining about stuff they hate or don’t agree with so much I wonder when they have time to enjoy things they do like. The consumer is losing options because something we like is being pulled off the self because a few angry Facebook posts

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Hell what they do own is fu**ed up for the most part. Corrupt and violent. Why would they want MORE land?

Comment

The Jew in me is coming out. I’ll create political clothing, made in China, India, & Mexico, and give 25 cents per item to the dnc or rnc, and make a killing.

Oh wait, other people are already doing this, never mind! Back to the drawing board.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                      The Native American people deserve to live in America.
                      Um.......

They do.

Comment

Working...
                      X