No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn fans gone into HIDING....Brook vs Cook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn fans gone into HIDING....Brook vs Cook

Wtf is Brook vs Cook. Wtf is this trash. Is this the billion dollar man, putting up trash like this. I would close my curtains/drapes if this fight was on in my backyard.

GTFO here with this **** Eddie!

In fairness Brook probably don't want no tough fights til he gets another payday fight like vs Khan ideally. Dude's face can f#ck with your cellphone coverage area ffs.

Comment

It's a joke Brooks eyelids must be shot to pieces. Hearns not taking any chances probably nobs Kells missus just to make sure he doesn't injure his eye sockets in the missionary position.

Comment

Brook has one big payday left, they'll do nothing to risk that. This is a garbage fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
          I would close my curtains/drapes if this fight was on in my backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
            Wtf is Brook vs Cook. Wtf is this trash. Is this the billion dollar man, putting up trash like this. I would close my curtains/drapes if this fight was on in my backyard.

GTFO here with this **** Eddie!
            Haha, I dunno who Cook even is tbph.

Comment

I saw brook vs cook but assumed it wasn’t kell cause I never heard of cook and the title was just thrown in with some other weak fight

Comment

He lost to Kanat Islam is he decent?

Comment

Not that hard to understand for those *****ing , it's a safe fight for the big showdown with Khan at end of year or spring of 19 .. Khan will also have tune up I bet on the same night or following weekend then they'll have the WWE in the ring bs trash talking to sell to the sheep in the UK

Comment

Brook will get a big fight at the end of the year, probably Hurd, Khan or Spence, what's the problem?

Comment

Working...
                    X