Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will SHOCK the world when he STOPS Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you talking about kid? what ped **** and ppv ****---you're generalizing floyd fans on here and you're readin too much into mayweather haters on here who bash *****s for talking about manny being on ped's and floyd's ppv sales--nowhere in my last 2 posts did i mention that---pay attention ducktales----i'm talking about the fight itself---manny won't win because he isn't good enough to beat floyd--simple as that--leave it there---you won't win this battle sport--

Comment

• Have you ever seen Mayweather turn into a grizzly bear? You would against Pac-man, they would bring out the best in each other and although I see Mayweather on the back-foot, I see him winning a UD.

I can see the future.

Comment

• For the past couple years I figured that Floyd will represent some serious challenges to Pac. To some extent I believe this still holds true. However,...Pac continues to get stronger at WW. He hasn't been in this weight range for very long. I think now is the time for him to fight Floyd. He is at his peak at this weight.

Floyd's defense and counterpunching will work against Pac in spots. The thing with Floyd is that he has always been able to shut down his opponent at some point. This is where Pacquiao will be different. He won't be able to Shut down Pac. Pacquiao will always keep throwing. He is a different guy. He won't get frustrated. He is too fast. Both hands are destructive. Watch his last several fights. At some point Floyd is going to take some hits. This is where he will start to break down. I don't think he will have the heart to keep Pac off of him or continue with,...let's say a swollen eye or body punch damage.

I see Floyd getting tired later in the fight. His age may actually be a factor in the fight. I wouldn't be surprised to see Floyd get stopped before the 9th or 10th rds.
        At the very least, the fight will be very entertaining. The defense and the counterpunching will be a challenge for Floyd, at least initially. I just don't think it is going to shut down Pacquiao like so many Floyd fans believe.
        Pacquiao is going to be on his A** all the way. And everything he throws has got hurt written on it. His balance is good and he is always in position. Floyd won't be able to keep his finger on this guy trust me.

Just my opinion though. Anything can happen in there. I just think Pac is special.

Comment

Working...
        X