Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Calls Out Manny Pacquiao For a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac should fight Horn once again,but this time it should be in his backyard!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
      True dat. Manny has already been stung by The Hornet once, he isn't about to fight a 30 year old, natural ww, who is also a former champ.

If The Hornet wanted a rematch with Pac, he shouldn't have beat him up so bad the first time. Its his own fault. He should have taken it easy on Manny and let him a couple rounds, to make Manny think he would have a chance. But he didn't and Manny is now terrified of Hornets. Even more so than he is scared of needles. That is why the fight was in Kuala Lumpur, he heard there are no hornets there.

Lol troll harder bro. Let’s see Jeff Horn beat someone decent at 147, since the last image we saw of him was getting his **** pushed in by Crawford.

Comment

As useless as the second Bradley fight. Id rather watch Manny knock off a few young guys and let Horn show his worth (trash) against the other welters.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          I do, since Manny ducked it the first time.

The Manny that fought Lucas should be able to handle any sort of dirty fighting. He did it against Margacheato. Why can't he do it against Horn?

Scared. And running from the Hornet. The HORNET has now called Manny's punk card TWICE and Manny keeps ducking.

And the world must see this. We need to know. Let's do it again in Brisbane, let's see if Manny can show the hell up this time or he gets thrown around again.

Manny didn't want the rematch, else he would have accepted the A-Side demands and knocked the guy out instead of running scared

Wrong. Horn won, he called the loser out to give him a chance to redeem his failure. Manny's ducking and it's a shame.
          "The Manny that fought Lucas should be able to handle any sort of dirty fighting. He did it against Margacheato. Why can't he do it against Horn?"
          Manny could do (fight and win) it against the dirty MMA fighting Horn as he already has (despite the corrupt scoring and decision by the judges); however, when I tune in to boxing, I want to see boxing, and that isn't what Horn did in the July 2017 fight against Manny. If I want to see MMA, I'll tune in to see Conor McGregor or any number of other MMA fighters. Manny hit Horn with almost two punches for every one Horn hit Manny, and that means Manny won that fight - even though Horn violated the rules of boxing throughout the fight. And if Horn cannot fight Manny without resorting to all the illegal tactics he employed In July of 2017, then Horn should forget about Manny or any other boxer and see if Dana White is looking for a D level athlete to add to the UFC roster. Tie me kangaroo down, sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
            Lol troll harder bro. Let’s see Jeff Horn beat someone decent at 147, since the last image we saw of him was getting his **** pushed in by Crawford.

Last time we saw Pac before last night, he was getting his **** pushed in by The Hornet! And you know it! What's that say about Pac? You are saying the man who pushed Pac's **** in isn't that good. And yet he still bloodied and just overall beat the crap out poor Manny!

We aren't talking about someone decent. We are talking about Pac. Who just fought a 35 year old, junior welterweight, who has never held any title.
            Here's the link, in case you missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHeE54oQkoU

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
              "The Manny that fought Lucas should be able to handle any sort of dirty fighting. He did it against Margacheato. Why can't he do it against Horn?"
              Manny could do (fight and win) it against the dirty MMA fighting Horn as he already has (despite the corrupt scoring and decision by the judges); however, when I tune in to boxing, I want to see boxing, and that isn't what Horn did in the July 2017 fight against Manny. If I want to see MMA, I'll tune in to see Conor McGregor or any number of other MMA fighters. Manny hit Horn with almost two punches for every one Horn hit Manny, and that means Manny won that fight - even though Horn violated the rules of boxing throughout the fight. And if Horn cannot fight Manny without resorting to all the illegal tactics he employed In July of 2017, then Horn should forget about Manny or any other boxer and see if Dana White is looking for a D level athlete to add to the UFC roster. Tie me kangaroo down, sport.
              The Hornet beat down and bloodied up, lil Manny. That was boxing. In fact, Horn displayed his teaching skills too, as he schooled lil Manny. Gave him a lesson in boxing.

Just because the guy you were rooting for lost (badly) doesn't mean it wasn't boxing. It only means the guy you wanted to win lost.

In fact, The Hornet stung Pac so bad, that lil Manny refused a rematch for a title, to instead fight a 35 year old, from a lower division, who has never won any title! If that ain't scared, I don't know what is. Lil Manny got beat so bad by The Hornet that he had to take a year off to let his ribs recover! I guess the saltwater don't help injured ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
                when I tune in to boxing, I want to see boxing, and that isn't what Horn did in the July 2017 fight against Manny.
                Yet you were likely right there cheering Chino against Floyd in the first fight.

Comment

Manny vs Broner, a lot of people would buy it and hopefully he smashes Broners face

Comment

Styles make fights. Horn used his size to maul Pac and take the "fight" out of the fight. It might make economic sense for Pac to do a rematch "down under"( multi million dollar payday for Manny) but as a fan a fight with one of the young gun welters would be more appealing

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                      As useless as the second Bradley fight. Id rather watch Manny knock off a few young guys and let Horn show his worth (trash) against the other welters.
                      If The Hornet is trash, what's that make the guy who got beat to a bloody pulp by The Hornet???

Manny had to take a year off to let his body recover and fought a 35 year old, from a lower division, who has never won a title. What young guys can lil Manny knock off?? A 30 year old gym teacher beat him so bad, that lil Manny had to take a year off, just to let his body recover from that brutal beating The Hornet put on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X