Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Manny make millions fighting club fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiXX View Post
    I don't think he's exactly like Mayweather in terms of flaunting it; we can agree there.
    like i said, he buys things for his own pleasure, but not so much. just check out his outfit for crying out loud!! he blows money on helping his country in hopes that it'll put him in a higher position.

he was having dinner with the ice cream man who he gave a free home and a job too. and guess what they were eating? jollibee aka KFC. lol. the guy doesnt even have his own chef for something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
      no one on here real know what they are like in real life the only thing we see is what they want us to see
      check his outfit, now compare that with floyd.

sure he blows his money, but not on clothes, cars, etc.

Comment

I don't know who you are, but stop quoting me, or I'm putting you on ignore
        I knew I’d get to you. Go ahead cabron. Your weak game is and has been exposed.

Phaggatron..

Peace puto, looks like you finally learned who your master is!

Go in peace kid. I’m done with you.

Notice, I never once put you on ignore!

LMAO!

1bad65

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          like i said, he buys things for his own pleasure, but not so much. just check out his outfit for crying out loud!! he blows money on helping his country in hopes that it'll put him in a higher position.

he was having dinner with the ice cream man who he gave a free home and a job too. and guess what they were eating? jollibee aka KFC. lol. the guy doesnt even have his own chef for something like this.
          Michael Jackson and others ate KFC, too. It was a habit they carried well into their "broke" periods.

Tasty food is tasty food, healthy or not, and rich people eat it.

If you watch the Kardashians, you'll see Rob and others stopping by Taco Bell all the time.

That doesn't mean they don't blow money

Comment

check his outfit, now compare that with floyd.

sure he blows his money, but not on clothes, cars, etc.
            have you been to is house looked into his closet checked out his garage like I said we don't real know what he spends his money on. we only know what they want us to know

Comment

Michael Jackson and others ate KFC, too. It was a habit they carried well into their "broke" periods.

Tasty food is tasty food, healthy or not, and rich people eat it.

If you watch the Kardashians, you'll see Rob and others stopping by Taco Bell all the time.

That doesn't mean they don't blow money
              not at a damm dinner table where he's having dinner with guest.

im not saying rich people cant still eat at fast food joint! i was saying for that particular event, pac cheap out and bought jollibee! which is the filipino KFC. had that been floyd, you know he would have went all out and hired chef, etc.

Comment

not at a damm dinner table where he's having dinner with guest.

im not saying rich people cant still eat at fast food joint! i was saying for that particular event, pac cheap out and bought jollibee! which is the filipino KFC. had that been floyd, you know he would have went all out and hired chef, etc.
                I've never seen Floyd eating anywhere but at a fast food chicken place that gave him cold chicken and he got mad and said he should knock them out.

That's all I know about his eating habits.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                  have you been to is house looked into his closet checked out his garage like I said we don't real know what he spends his money on. we only know what they want us to know
                  so they have no problem posting negative news of manny when he gets himself into some kinda trouble, but they are not showing us that he blows his money on material things like cars, etc to save his image??

that doesnt make any sense! they didnt have any problems showing his bad habits before such as gambling, etc.

if he was out there blowing money away on cars, etc. it would have made the news. stop trying to act like they only want to show us the good side of manny when we both know this is not true.

Comment

I've never seen Floyd eating anywhere but at a fast food chicken place that gave him cold chicken and he got mad and said he should knock them out.

"Meet the Chef That’s Making $1000 Per Plate From Floyd Mayweather"

floyd has his own personal chef that's making $1000 per plate!!! bruhh!!

https://nextshark.com/meet-the-chef-...yd-mayweather/

Comment

Mayweather boasts that he pays $1,000 a plate to keep his private chef on retainer, 24/7. By modest calculations that's $3,000 a day

Comment

Working...
                      X