Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-11-2018, 12:46 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,001,000,000,138,384.00
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
Liberal parenting and social media are 2 of the biggest enemies to education.
Well said.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:38 PM #32
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 11734 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 937,873,470,229,660,672.00
Total Points: 11,037,873,692,791,033,856.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheek busting View Post
don't know if anybody has seen this series VICE did a while back.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

go to 2:55 - there is something seriously wrong with this girl.

this was a good series, theres something seriously wrong with all of them, that school is for kids that are too bad to go to regulars schools lol.. they have severe mental issues
BufordTannen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:47 PM #33
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 11734 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 937,873,470,229,660,672.00
Total Points: 11,037,873,692,791,033,856.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

this lady must work in a school full of retards.. chewing pencils and throwing it at her?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

its her first year and she gets no respect, lady thought shlt was gonna be sweet lol

in middle school my spanish teach was preggo so we had an old lady replace her.. no one listened to her, people would throw stuff across class every day be loud as fuk, even out the window sometimes and i mean the 'good' kids acted up like this too

you have to command respect not just expect kids to be little angels
BufordTannen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:57 PM #34
Banned

Quoted: 3094 Post(s)
Cheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,100,000,179,999,993,757,696.00
RACIST B!TCH - Mr McDowell Keep Bustin, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Drunk right now, so thought I'd share some - Shontae De'marc Don't need it, me and my brothas stole it anyway - Shontae De'marc Welcome back!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I didn't miss the point. I think she took none of the responsibility. Well she shouldn't be allowed to discipline beyond a certain point.

It's surely difficult to teach in certain schools, especially in poor, urban areas. The question is why? Is it just because the kids are bad, or is it a combination of factors, some individual, some societal, some systemic that caused this?

No they don't, that is because rural schools don't always have to deal with the same circumstances as inner city schools.

How would you know what conversations happen among blacks relative to education? Or what we take responsibility for? Surely you shouldn't base your opinion purely on discussions you see on TV. Conversations happen outside of TV which you are not privy to.

The problem is caused by multiple factors, some of the causes are outside the black community. We need to address all of them. That said, if you fail as a teacher, you should accept some of the responsibility.

I can accept that historic problems have caused some inequalities; what I can't accept is that anything other than parenting, is the cause of children not having proper hygiene, or manners.

I guess every single teacher that has ever tried to teach at most of these inner-city schools are failures, then, because only a few kids pass end of year tests, or have reading/writing/math levels up to their grade.

There's nothing teachers can do past a certain point - that's what she was saying.

And poor rural areas have just as many issues - although they may be different - but they still have the same type of low budget to work with, and the same level of socioeconomics.

Hell, even White kids who come from the poorest environments STILL SCORE EQUAL TO, OR HIGHER THAN, black kids who come from the burbs, or from upper-middle, and wealthy families! And no, I don't want to hear "how I scored well on my tests," or "how I have done this, or that," because that doesn't matter - of course there are plenty of black kids, poor and wealthy, who find success in academia, but when looking at the overall average, it's absolutely mind-blowing how far behind black kids are..
Cheek busting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:00 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,643,122,333,885,878,784.00
Total Points: 50,002,643,122,534,886,670,336.00
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Nice post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Props to her. She is a brave woman. She as a teacher is disrespected by parents, students, administration, and by society according to her speech but sheís still there trying.
flipbjefrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:04 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13948 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,582,251,320,272,811,458,560.00
Total Points: 691,330,484,625,226,709,598,208.00
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
Liberal parenting and social media are 2 of the biggest enemies to education.
Does liberal parenting = expecting schools to do the parenting as well as educating children?
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:18 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How would you know what conversations happen among blacks relative to education? Or what we take responsibility for? Surely you shouldn't base your opinion purely on discussions you see on TV. Conversations happen outside of TV which you are not privy to.

The problem is caused by multiple factors, some of the causes are outside the black community. We need to address all of them. That said, if you fail as a teacher, you should accept some of the responsibility.
The problem is and we might disagree on this and itís only my opinion is that itís so hard to talk about problems with the black community in regards to education because thereís always a racism excuse. Not saying it doesnít factor in but itís rare that you see talking heads on TV touch on the topic of parenting and creating a culture of putting education as top priority.

Example- AA scored lowest on average on standardized test. Ohh the the test is racially biased
AA have the highest percentage of suspension in urban school. Ohh the district doesnít know how to deal with AA or theyíre being targeted.

The conversation at least on my local areas news always go back to race but never touch on personal accountability.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:30 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I understand what you are saying. It is a combination of student and teacher in most cases. But there are always cases where the students are completely out of control.

what is interesting is from the video, almost everyone looks to be white. SO maybe this isn't an inner city school. Notice how some posters automatically assume it is.

She teaches at Youngstown Ohio

The school population is 69% black
13% Hispanic
11%white
According to this
Old 07-11-2018, 02:50 PM #39
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14935 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,140,568,411,070,046,464.00
Total Points: 100,002,140,568,425,267,724,288.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipbjefrox View Post
She teaches at Youngstown Ohio

The school population is 69% black
13% Hispanic
11%white
According to this
Well at least we have confirmation. Youngstown Ohio. I don’t know how hood that is.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:54 PM #40
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 10343 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,037,732,186,746,047,692,800.00
Total Points: 49,086,367,932,184,688,328,704.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
I agree that teachers need to take responsibility at times but when you're in a district that restricts what can be done as well as not implementing policy to help resolve behavior problems then the teachers hands are tied. Has to start at home. I wasn't the model student but I knew not to act up in school cause I knew I would have to go home and see my father. I actually just wrote a paper on behavior problems in school and recent studies done on uniform policies coupled with in-school programs to help kids. Stuff is crazy nowadays
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
destroying, property, speaks, stealing, students, swearing, teacher

User Tag List