Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-11-2018, 10:34 AM #11
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 13503 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,229,488,024,048,877,056.00
Total Points: 1,229,488,038,249,267,968.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheek busting View Post
you missed the point - she can't deal with these kids because she isn't allowed to discipline any of them.

i was a substitute teacher for a year while I was in law school, and i took a few jobs at some of these troubled schools. i can't imagine what it would be like to have to go day in and day out to teach at one of those schools.

a lot of these kids need a highly trained psychiatrist and some medication. not even the schools set up for troubled children can handle them.

and let's be real - im gonna call it like it is: all these schools are overwhelmingly black. there's plenty of districts with a lot of poor white kids, but they don't have nearly the same issues the inner-city schools do.

i've read where sometimes entire classes can't even pass the end of year tests! HS kids reading at a third grade level.. it's pitiful.

but instead of blacks turning inward and asking how they can address these problems - they wanna blame others - blame everything and everyone except their communities and themselves.
I didn't miss the point. I think she took none of the responsibility. Well she shouldn't be allowed to discipline beyond a certain point.

It's surely difficult to teach in certain schools, especially in poor, urban areas. The question is why? Is it just because the kids are bad, or is it a combination of factors, some individual, some societal, some systemic that caused this?

No they don't, that is because rural schools don't always have to deal with the same circumstances as inner city schools.

How would you know what conversations happen among blacks relative to education? Or what we take responsibility for? Surely you shouldn't base your opinion purely on discussions you see on TV. Conversations happen outside of TV which you are not privy to.

The problem is caused by multiple factors, some of the causes are outside the black community. We need to address all of them. That said, if you fail as a teacher, you should accept some of the responsibility.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-11-2018 at 11:20 AM.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:36 AM #12
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Yeah how dare she expect these kids to have any type of home training and manners.
Come on, that is a stretch. We don't even know what the real problem is from watching the video. She could be over exaggerating.

Like I said, she made fair points, but she has to take some responsibility when kids fail.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:57 AM #13
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4091 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,655,312,490,583,683,854,499,840.00
Total Points: 2,655,312,490,583,683,854,499,840.00
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Come on, that is a stretch. We don't even know what the real problem is from watching the video. She could be over exaggerating.

Like I said, she made fair points, but she has to take some responsibility when kids fail.
I agree that teachers need to take responsibility at times but when you're in a district that restricts what can be done as well as not implementing policy to help resolve behavior problems then the teachers hands are tied. Has to start at home. I wasn't the model student but I knew not to act up in school cause I knew I would have to go home and see my father. I actually just wrote a paper on behavior problems in school and recent studies done on uniform policies coupled with in-school programs to help kids. Stuff is crazy nowadays
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:01 AM #14
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 1559 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,971,057.16
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,010,002,759,680.00
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Whatever the cause of the dysfunction in these schools, a lot of parents are looking to join a home school network/association. Many parents don't want the state teaching their kids and don't want their kids in a dysfunctional environment.

This is a home school association in California. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The Teachers Unions are trying to shut down homes schools and trying to get the various state legislatures to outlaw it, or worse, they are trying to help pass a Federal Law outlawing it in 50 states.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:02 AM #15
The ugly American

Quoted: 7329 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Let me guess, an inner city school, right?
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:04 AM #16
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
I agree that teachers need to take responsibility at times but when you're in a district that restricts what can be done as well as not implementing policy to help resolve behavior problems then the teachers hands are tied. Has to start at home. I wasn't the model student but I knew not to act up in school cause I knew I would have to go home and see my father. I actually just wrote a paper on behavior problems in school and recent studies done on uniform policies coupled with in-school programs to help kids. Stuff is crazy nowadays
I understand what you are saying. It is a combination of student and teacher in most cases. But there are always cases where the students are completely out of control.

what is interesting is from the video, almost everyone looks to be white. SO maybe this isn't an inner city school. Notice how some posters automatically assume it is.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:10 AM #17
Banned

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
LiXX is infamous around these partsLiXX is infamous around these partsLiXX is infamous around these partsLiXX is infamous around these partsLiXX is infamous around these partsLiXX is infamous around these partsLiXX is infamous around these partsLiXX is infamous around these partsLiXX is infamous around these partsLiXX is infamous around these partsLiXX is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 946.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
Whatever the cause of the dysfunction in these schools, a lot of parents are looking to join a home school network/association. Many parents don't want the state teaching their kids and don't want their kids in a dysfunctional environment.

This is a home school association in California.

The Teachers Unions are trying to shut down homes schools and trying to get the various state legislatures to outlaw it, or worse, they are trying to help pass a Federal Law outlawing it in 50 states.
Teachers do have some responsibility when it comes to the situation, simply because its their job, but it's hard for a teacher to gain experience in the first place if there isn't a system to ensure students pay attention. It becomes extremely uphill, and teachers shouldn't really be faulted for it, despite the responsibility they have to take on just because.

As for homeschooling, while it works for some people, you have to be careful with it, as sometimes students don't learn all they should. Perhaps it could be adapted by using computer programs to make sure content is covered.
LiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:12 AM #18
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,363,902.99
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Just arm teachers. That will solve the discipline problem.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:12 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,001,000,000,133,856.00
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheek busting View Post
you missed the point - she can't deal with these kids because she isn't allowed to discipline any of them.

i was a substitute teacher for a year while I was in law school, and i took a few jobs at some of these troubled schools. i can't imagine what it would be like to have to go day in and day out to teach at one of those schools.

a lot of these kids need a highly trained psychiatrist and some medication. not even the schools set up for troubled children can handle them.

and let's be real - im gonna call it like it is: all these schools are overwhelmingly black. there's plenty of districts with a lot of poor white kids, but they don't have nearly the same issues the inner-city schools do.

i've read where sometimes entire classes can't even pass the end of year tests! HS kids reading at a third grade level.. it's pitiful.

but instead of blacks turning inward and asking how they can address these problems - they wanna blame others - blame everything and everyone except their communities and themselves.
Dude that dumb sh^t racist Dunn is always going to say some dumb **** in regards to discipline and integrity. Heís a piece of **** racist liberal. Pay no attention to him.
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:13 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,001,000,000,133,856.00
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I understand what you are saying. It is a combination of student and teacher in most cases. But there are always cases where the students are completely out of control.

what is interesting is from the video, almost everyone looks to be white. SO maybe this isn't an inner city school. Notice how some posters automatically assume it is.
Why are you alive?

Your parents really fked up man. I hope you donít have children.
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
destroying, property, speaks, stealing, students, swearing, teacher

User Tag List