Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think a lot of people in england are in for a rude awakening very soon all this coming home talk is over the top

have enough to get past swedens if they strike goal rush first but god knows how hard it will be if they take the lead and the UK have to break them down did you see the analysis after the game vs the swiss clocks? they work like crazy closing people down and literally pack the box with 14 men at times

either way Croatia FC (who bar any shock should beat russia) France and the Belgium A striker team will batter us especially if they make up yards in the 3rd quarter
    Last edited by davef; 07-06-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Hopefully this World Cup bucks Neymar’s ideas up. He’s become a cartoon cheater in front of the whole world when in reality he is one of the games best talents. I can’t believe there is nobody who can get a hold of him and tell him to stop being such a c.unt
      This! This! Thank you! He's behaving like a little beetch. He's very talented, indeed, but I deeply hate him because he's such a poossy

Comment

• wow wtf Floyd is in russia? had his picture taken with harry kane an wore an england top

kanes new tatt is badass
        Last edited by davef; 07-06-2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
          wow wtf Floyd is in russia? had his picture taken with harry kane an wore an england top

kanes new tatt is badass
          ???

You drunk? That's not Harry Kane next to Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            ???

You drunk? That's not Harry Kane next to Floyd
            oh for real? my bad bro im American and dont really follow soccerball much thought it was him

still man im hoping the USA make it to the final its only reason im watching

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
              oh for real? my bad bro im American and dont really follow soccerball much thought it was him

still man im hoping the USA make it to the final its only reason im watching
              I'm not American and I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.

But yeah, I just realised you were joking, I'm drunk, my bad

Comment

• Someone needs to start a "Neymar be like" thread....
                Last edited by Mooshashi; 07-06-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• I get on Flicker's case a lot but that boy was right about Brazil

Germany ruined them. Brazil are ruined mentally for at least another World Cup after this. The Germans took their soul

Comment

• Man, this World Cup has made me realize who on here really has a job vs who don't have jobs.

Some folks be always watching all the matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Man, this World Cup has made me realize who on here really has a job vs who don't have jobs.

Some folks be always watching all the matches.
                      3/4th of people on this thread are in Europe so its on their afternoon and evening time..

Comment

Working...
                      X