Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Caphony and his fake stories again. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I got some old photos of me surfing in Santa Cruz when I was young..during a big wave storm... and a me at Mavricks watching men surf... Are you a cheer leader homie?
      Cheer leader? Come on bro, don't insult me!
      I'm just a Jack of All Trades with an addiction to adrenaline, adventure, and a taste for prime human flesh .
      Surf/Skate/Snow/BMX/Climbing/Hiking/Expeditions/Boxing/Muay-Thai/Para-Anything/youNAMEit- I'm down.

Maverick's is without a doubt one of the best spots for Big Wave Surfing in Cali. The waves there can get downright scary. Pictures and footage don't do it justice. You have to be there and FEEL the power of the ocean, you know! One slip up, and you could easily end up paralyzed or dead.

I think Nazaré, Portugal is King at the moment though.

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE WAVES!!

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
        Mr. Caphony and his fake stories again. Lol
        He’s the finest Mexican rapper

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          You'd get knocked the fuçk out. You're a punk
          You wouldn’t do ****

Comment

Beyond a simple lie.

This story is borderline insane asylum patient fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              Here is a non-fiction story.

I ran into an old buddy, George, at the gas station today. He's an older Mexican dude, who is built like a tank, and is scrappy as hell and good at martial arts.

George was there buying a six-pack of Milwakee's Ice tall cans.

I recalled a time back in the day at a party, when he and this other guy Robert, got into it heatedly, and Robert pulled out a gun and went to put it to George's head.

George knocked the living shit out of him, took the gun, and left him bleeding and unconscious on the ground.

The cops then came to scoop Robert up off the pavement and take him in for booking.
              Here's a real non fiction story for you.

I went to the gas station. There was a Mexican American man at the next pump and i said man is gas expensive here in LA. He agreed and we got in our cars and went our separate ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Right now I’m in LA for a week working.

Long story short I was outside 7Eleven west 7th street,
                You know me.. looking good, feeling good and some piece of **** out of nowhere puts a gun to my head.

He says “yo homey, I know you gonna hand me over that Rolex you got there,”I didn’t respond, just took another bite from my hot dog. He says “yo homey you must take me for a clown foo,” I just looked at him and smiled.

The Chinese dude in the store could see this happening and a minute went by, next of all this crack head black girl was obviously with him called him away because the Chinese bro called the police, she said “cmon tony, let’s get outta here.” His head turned and BANG, I cracked that piece of **** with a ring hand in the jaw.

Dude was clean out cold, his crack head gf stepped to me and I spat in her face.
                Dumb b1tch had hot dog all over her face, I made her watch as I pissed on her unconscious boyfriends face. I proceeded to order her to lick it off

The cops came and arrested both of them, now I’m back in condo

Damn I love LA
                10/10
                Would read again

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  Beyond a simple lie.

This story is borderline insane asylum patient fantasy.
                  You don’t know me dude. You don’t know what a man like me is capable of. Trust me, you don’t want to find out.

Comment

Fuk Capone e. This guy is a Haji. Not a mexican haha

I know he got uncles who work at Arco like thank you come again my friend blup blup

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      You don’t know me dude. You don’t know what a man like me is capable of. Trust me, you don’t want to find out.
                      I live in Apopka, Florida. If you're ever in the area i'd be happy to find out.

Comment

Working...
                      X