No announcement yet.

Video: Fat Cameraman yells at Angel Garcia to move, Angel gets humiliated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Fat Cameraman yells at Angel Garcia to move, Angel gets humiliated

LOL dam that fat Cameraman had no clue who Angel was he says hey Guy move, they have to start filming and Angel is in the Camera view dude didn't have to yell at Angel like that but you can see Angel was apologizing later say this Fat ****er lol Im laughing hard if angel threw that fat guy on the ground and ****ed up the TV broadcast.

its timestamped so it will play when you click the link
    Last edited by hectari; 07-21-2019, 07:40 PM.

Does anyone know if another outlet filmed this Id like to see it from another angle.

Comment

I don't see any humiliation. He was kindly asked to move and he did. End of story.

Comment

Man wot the fack are you smoking? Couldn't hear **** over all that background noise and the guy shouts like a geriatric with a cawk down his throat.

Nothing even happens man.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          Man wot the fack are you smoking? Couldn't hear **** over all that background noise and the guy shouts like a geriatric with a cawk down his throat.

Nothing even happens man.
          Lol Hectari is IMO, a garbage poster. I've been here for ~12 years, and I don't think I've ever discussed anything with him. I don't post a lot, as to try to avoid posting garbage like the Hectari's that live on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
            Lol Hectari is IMO, a garbage poster. I've been here for ~12 years, and I don't think I've ever discussed anything with him. I don't post a lot, as to try to avoid posting garbage like the Hectari's that live on here.
            LOL

( Pretty sure you've barked at me at least once! Sorry bro )

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              I don't see any humiliation. He was kindly asked to move and he did. End of story.
              you can see Angel keep turning back and saying fat mu****er he was ticked off later, watch it again with head phones

Comment

Working...
              X