No announcement yet.

The official 2016 United States President election thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Ben Carson is smart, there's no doubt there. Being a neurosurgeon doesn't qualify you for president though. Neither does being a good business man.

Tell that to three of the framers of the U.S. Constitution.
    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 10-01-2015, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

I never understood the connection between being successful at something outside of politics, and thinking that qualifies you to run the country.
      There should not be a career in politics. The whole premise of growing up and getting a "education" just to be a politician is absurd at face value.

Serving in political office should be like jury duty or a tour in the army...you get in there for a little while and then you leave...back to your real job outside of politics, whatever you were doing before. Career politicians are worse than monarchs.

Bernie Sanders is 1,000,000 X more qualified that either Trump, Palin or Carson...
      Bernie Sanders is the least qualified. Not only that but his economics resemble that of a kid waiting for Santa to drop off the presents by the chimney.

Comment

• Cuahomatic437372 is just getting bodied in this thread.. Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by samouraï View Post
          What's not in question is that Carson believes the theory of Evolution to be a creation of Satan, and he believes the Earth was literally created in six days.
          I understand people being concerned with the first part, but the Big Bang Theory does say the Earth was created quite quickly, does it not?

Does science know how long it took the Earth to be created?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Cuahomatic437372 is just getting bodied in this thread.. Lmao
            And he's the only one who can't see it!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I understand people being concerned with the first part, but the Big Bang Theory does say the Earth was created quite quickly, does it not?

Does science know how long it took the Earth to be created?
              For fucks' sake.

Earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old, the universe is approximately 14 billion years old.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_universe

I already knew that. I found the wikipedia pages with a total of about four seconds of google searching.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                For fucks' sake.

Earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old, the universe is approximately 14 billion years old.

I already knew that. I found the wikipedia pages with a total of about four seconds of google searching.
                At least this time you give credit to wiki, instead of trying to pass off info you got from wiki like you knew it off the top of your head like when you "knew" the Ten Commandments word for word by memory...
                Lmao,, a lot of boxrec warriors in here, but you the only wiki warrior

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  At least this time you give credit to wiki, instead of trying to pass off info you got from wiki like you knew it off the top of your head like when you "knew" the Ten Commandments word for word by memory...
                  Lmao,, a lot of boxrec warriors in here, but you the only wiki warrior
                  I knew the rough numbers. I provided the links because they go into detail about how we know this.

This may strike you as odd but when you're genuinely curious about the universe we live in it's easy to find and retain information.

Comment

• Originally posted by samouraï View Post
                    What's not in question is that Carson believes the theory of Evolution to be a creation of Satan, and he believes the Earth was literally created in six days.
                    I never lied and if you believe in the LITERAL translation of the Bible, you believe in a young earth...lol samourai, he's a fuking idiot who likes to play word games.

Unless of course you believe in the trickster god which some evangelical believe. That the earth is billions of years old, and that god just created it that way. Then again, when you believe in magic, anything is possible.

For fuks sake.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Cuahomatic437372 is just getting bodied in this thread.. Lmao
                    Bodied? More like showing how utterly dishonest you guys are. A man says he believes in the literal translation of the bible, in creationism but I'm lying...lol I can't invent the level of stupidity you guys have. 1+1=2 no matter what.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    For fucks' sake.

Did he just say that the earth was created quickly by the Big Bang? Man, it's amazing the level of stupidity that a grown man can have, if his brain is programmed by religion.

He doesn't understand the difference between the big bang, abiogenesis and evolution. He just knows "God did it and he loves America".

Sometimes I wish I lived in Europe.

Comment

• http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-...creation-world

This guy is so full of ****...lol

Here's some nice quotes from him:

“You go back to the very first chapter in the Bible -- and I’m not a hard and fast person who says the Earth is only 6,000 years old -- but I do believe in the six-day creation,” he said.
                      “But when He did start doing that, He made it very specifically clear to us: the evening and the morning were the next day,” said Carson. “Because He knew that people would come along and try to say, ‘oh, it was millions and millions of years.’”
                      In reference to Darwinian evolution, Dr. Carson continued, “And then what else did He say in the very first chapter? That each thing brought forth after its own kind. Because He knew people would come along and say, you know, this changed into that and this changed into that, and this into that.”
                      As for the biblical story of Noah, the Ark, and the worldwide flood, Carson said, “[P]eople try to disparage the Bible and say that these things are not true, that they’re fanciful tales. And yet there’s abundant evidence, geological evidence that there was a worldwide flood.”
                      So he's not only full of ****, he's a liar who doesn't understand geology, evolution and biology. The man is a fukin neurosurgeon and he believes these things..WTF?

Comment

Working...
                      X