Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Have Something Mayweather Has Not Faced - Speed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a khan fan but you haters gave him what he wanted, attention lol

Comment

Oh my goodness! This kid is a delirious. He's much sicker than I thought. I wonder did all the ring wars and KOs have damaged any of his brain cells.

Comment

You have got to be kidding me. This **** again? Lol Khan is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          I can't even laugh at this anymore, it has just become depressing. Caldwell was right, his career is in the toilet.
          His name is Coldwell. Not Caldwell. Anyway that is rich coming from Penfold considering his own reputation was going down the toilet till Bellew got lucky against Haye and now all of a sudden he's considered a legitimate boxing trainer whose opinions matter? LMFAO! O...K.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that his fighter is with Matchroom. Absolutely.

"David Price would beat Tyson Fury and has KO'ed Joshua in sparring"

Tell us more about "Caldwell".

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Because pacquiao has no speed?
            Remember, Manny's shoulder was hurt so his speed was affected doe

Comment

he reminds me of trump with his delusional i am the greatest attitude. does he not realize people have access to information? this isnt the old days where you could bulls-hit from town to town

Comment

How long until Khan calls out SRL or ODLH the guy just gets more and more desperate for a payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                  His name is Coldwell. Not Caldwell. Anyway that is rich coming from Penfold considering his own reputation was going down the toilet till Bellew got lucky against Haye and now all of a sudden he's considered a legitimate boxing trainer whose opinions matter? LMFAO! O...K.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that his fighter is with Matchroom. Absolutely.

"David Price would beat Tyson Fury and has KO'ed Joshua in sparring"

Tell us more about "Caldwell".
                  I used to like Coldwell but sadly he's become another matchroom groupie along with Bellew, Nelson, Smith, Froch etc. Bias c*nts the lot of them

Comment

This phucking guy just never quits

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                      Khan doesn't get the credit he deserves for being one of the ATG trolls.
                      😂😂😂 Agreed him and Eubank Sr are P4P level trolls

Comment

Working...
                      X