No announcement yet.

With Ward gone, does the winner of Rigo Loma have a claim for P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Ward gone, does the winner of Rigo Loma have a claim for P4P

It's a fight between two top ten fighters, but since the weight disparity i'm asking opinions

I believe so, yes. I'd rank the winner of that fight above both GGG and Canelo, too.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
      I believe so, yes. I'd rank the winner of that fight above both GGG and Canelo, too.
      And the draw doesn't help Canelo or GGG for the claim for the top spot

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        With Ward gone, does the winner of Rigo Loma have a claim for P4P

It's a fight between two top ten fighters, but since the weight disparity i'm asking opinions
        Firstly, Ward should make his retirement official...

Comment

I would say so. GGG and Canelo fight proved neither of them are p4p 1. But we will have to see how the fight plays out

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            Firstly, Ward should make his retirement official...
            Didn't he do that with that announcement on his website?

Comment

For me it's gonna be vacant, not gonna put Lomachenko up there just cause he beat a much smaller opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                How Guillermo performs at the weight only favors him in victory: if Vasyl destroys him you know there will be legitimate questions regarding the integrity of this match, however given their styles of being mostly counter-punchers it may be competitive enough to convince panelist that there is merit in this contest.

Comment

Rigo has much more to gain if he gets the W. No question in my mind he becomes p4p #1 if he legit beats loma.
                  if loma beats rigo, that would be a big win as well but idk if i would automatically move him to #1. Top 3 for sure though

Comment

For Rigo most definately. Would be a huge win given the weight difference & High level opponent

Comment

Working...
                    X