Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm glad Andre Ward's back. It's been a long time and he's always exciting to watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad Andre Ward's back. It's been a long time and he's always exciting to watch

What other sentences have you never heard another human being ever say?

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    What other sentences have you never heard another human being ever say?
    He isn't back... he only fights this banderas for some money and then gets "injured" sit back again for as long as it takes Kovalev to retire or get beaten by someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      He isn't back... he only fights this banderas for some money and then gets "injured" sit back again for as long as it takes Kovalev to retire or get beaten by someone else.
      The lazy-eyed God botherer could send a mogadon tablet to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        The lazy-eyed God botherer could send a mogadon tablet to sleep.
        I like to watch Ward -- I'm always waiting for his opponent to catch him once... as Boone did when Ward was floored face first...

Comment

Gee whiz, that Gennady Golovkin fella sure likes to challenge himself, doesn't he? Can't wait to see what he does at 164.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Gee whiz, that Gennady Golovkin fella sure likes to challenge himself, doesn't he? Can't wait to see what he does at 164.
            You must be very proud of Ward -- he's fighting this poor Banderas (whom GGG was teaching how to use the head in the clinch, some two years ago...)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              You must be very proud of Ward -- he's fighting this poor Banderas (whom GGG was teaching how to use the head in the clinch, some two years ago...)
              Ward's actually fighting him in a sanctioned professional fight.

You're over here doing cartwheels over sparring sessions.

Have a cookie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Ward's actually fighting him in a sanctioned professional fight.

You're over here doing cartwheels over sparring sessions.

Have a cookie.
                Oh, I forgot that they didn't want to sanction him fighting Murdock (the kangaroo killa')...

(Thanks for the cookie, but no, thanks.)

Comment

Started out as a comedy thread then turned into a regular NSB thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Started out as a comedy thread then turned into a regular NSB thread lol
                    Fucking Muslims.

Comment

Working...
                    X