Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Objectively, which of Pac's catchweights were unfair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    The fact that people think Pac would destroy Miguel at 147 is clearly bothering you and thats why you set up camp here.

I also got beef with Pac requesting a CW when in a fantasy fight at 147 with Cotto he would destroy miguel.
    You are the only one in this thread who brought that up. No one else did do your post makes little sense. If the 2lbs was no big deal then manny wouldn't have asked for it. Nothing you type can change that.

I answered the TS question, I think his making cotto fight at 145 was unfair.

Comment

Have you got beef with pac for requesting a CW when most think he would destroy Miguel at 147 in a fantasy fight?

Time to get over it, thats still my advice to ya
      nothing to get over, I was fine answering the TS but you jumped in because you saw someone telling the truth about manny. Since the truth didn't make manny look good, you came in to defend his honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        How you get so many red K'S? this site is fuking mean.
        I'm glad ESB don't have red ks green k's.
        I hear ya man, the pac turds don't like the truth on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Maybe you learn not to accuse others of STIPULATING things you have 0 evidence for, like you just admitted.

And ROFL at your appeals to common sense. If you had any, you'd realize in no time that such an arrangement goes against all common sense.
          Appeal to common sense? It would make sense to you that DLH would drain himself "just cause".

Hahaha .. all you've done is ask for a link.

That is the EXTENT of your so-called debunking of Pacquiao's dehydration trend.

Our back and forth won't change the fact that EVERYTHING that I wrote about Pacquiao is true, and if he were a legitimate fighter above 140 we wouldn't be having this conversation.

You haven't refuted anything. But you continue to high-five yourself as if you have.

I expect as much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            You are the only one in this thread who brought that up. No one else did do your post makes little sense. If the 2lbs was no big deal then manny wouldn't have asked for it. Nothing you type can change that.

I answered the TS question, I think his making cotto fight at 145 was unfair.
            Yes you said you think it was unfair, but you keep repeating yourself, while bring nothing new to the table, which makes me think you got beef with Pac that is beyond him just being unfair.
            Yes the 2lbs was a big, big, huge deal for Pacs peace of mind. But we still dont know if it actually helped Pac as most think he would destroy Cotto at 147 so nothing changed there. Cos you keep repeating yourself and trolling i have to now as well. If you dont want to hear it, you know you can dissapear from replying to me. Many ignore me have you the strenght of character to or am i getting to you I bet yo ass is camped here day after day, whereas i just viisited this thread cos its still here.
            Last edited by hugh grant; 11-26-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Yes you said you think it was unfair, but you keep repeating yourself, while bring nothing new to the table, which makes me think you got beef with Pac that is beyond him just being unfair.
              Yes the 2lbs was a big, big, huge deal for Pacs peace of mind. But we still dont know if it actually helped Pac as most think he would destroy Cotto at 147 so nothing changed there. Cos you keep repeating yourself and trolling i have to now as well. If you dont want to hear it, you know you can dissapear from replying to me. Many ignore me have you the strenght of character to or am i getting to you I bet yo ass is camped here day after day, whereas i just viisited this thread cos its still here.
              And most think Floyd would beat Marquez at whatever weight they fought, regardless if Floyd wronged Marquez on the scales.

Can't have it both ways pumpkin.

Comment

• Sugar Ray Leonard being harsh for once

1981 in relation to Pryor saying Hearns was weight drained.

"Only fools and imbeciles think 2 pounds make a damn bit of difference. Pryor is a damn idiot. This my ship boys this my ship.
                2 pounds makes no difference. You telling me that 2 pounds = a weight drained fighter? This is why I pilot my own ship and I don't let you fools be the captain. Non-Mathematical peasants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                  Cheating history? isn't Pac the only 8 division champ

and you're saying Oscar tried to cheat history, Pac DID cheat history. and I'm the hypocrite here...good one.
                  Oscar asked for one catchweight.

Pac has asked and received numerous ones. I dog Oscar for it, you don't dog Pac and slurp his nuts still.
                  1. won then record 6 title against the weakest titlists, via robbery
                  2. next up attempted to unify the titles at a CW

Your guy wrote the book on cheating history, don't play coy.

Comment

• Robert Conterio: Muhammad Ali's manager: 1960-1962
                    "The issue I always have with the lower weights is that it gives a ground for complains regarding weight draining. This is the common excuse for losers to talk about why they are losers The fact is, everyone needs an excuse for getting your azz hole ripped apart. And they use this . That's why the heavyweights is the only true division'

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                      Appeal to common sense? It would make sense to you that DLH would drain himself "just cause".

Hahaha .. all you've done is ask for a link.

That is the EXTENT of your so-called debunking of Pacquiao's dehydration trend.

Our back and forth won't change the fact that EVERYTHING that I wrote about Pacquiao is true, and if he were a legitimate fighter above 140 we wouldn't be having this conversation.

You haven't refuted anything. But you continue to high-five yourself as if you have.

I expect as much.
                      I pointed out you were full of **** with your Cotto claim. Then you challenged me to find another lie in that post, it took 5 seconds. Glad you're washing your hands of it now, but somehow I doubt the lesson will stick

Comment

Working...
                      X