No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Manny Pacquiao's recent comments regarding a potential fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. are not bringing the two sides any closer to making it happen. During two separate interviews with ESPN, Pacquiao said that he would agree to a deal where Mayweather receives the bigger piece of the money - a 55-45 split - and he would also agree to Mayweather's demand for a random drug testing protocol.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is it me or is Mayweather's team always throwing something out there that stops the fight from happening?

Comment

Oh and they both get asked about each other.

Mayweather also said Pacquiao next pre Cotto...

Comment

Yea it was PAC who brought up mayweathers name right.... Dumbbbbb.

Comment

I agree with Ellerbe,also i want to see official HBO PPV numbers of Pacfrauds last 4 fights not Bob Arums inflated numbers that the Pac groupie`s take as gospel.If Arum feels Pacfraud deserves 50% how come he keeps giving out PPV numbers that is`nt even verified by HBO?

Comment

I can't wait till Marquez beats pacquiao once again and cleans boxing of all this Mayweather-pacquiao crap. I'm tired of seeing a fight that won't even happen attract casual fans who loudly voice their opinions despite barely knowing fu*k all

Comment

Ellerbe's a straight up ass clown.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                I can't wait till Marquez beats pacquiao once again and cleans boxing of all this Mayweather-pacquiao crap. I'm tired of seeing a fight that won't even happen attract casual fans who loudly voice their opinions despite barely knowing fu*k all
                Such hatred.

Did your pinoy nanny beat you as a child?

Comment

you heard 'em!

Comment

what's up with floyd and his groupies? i thought these were their words from before. now that someone agrees they say no way? well then what now?

Comment

Working...
                    X