Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

klit fans would you be rooting for haye or chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klit fans would you be rooting for haye or chisora?

In every fight there is someone you want to win, even if it is a little tiny bit

haye said a lot of things about the guys you support, while chisora slapped and spat on them

who would you lot prefer to win?

I am not going to root for either fighter if they get in the ring.

Comment

Del Boy all day!

Comment

The only people who support David Haye right now are ****sexuals who want to smoke his pole.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          The only people who support David Haye right now are ****sexuals who want to smoke his pole.
          Trust you to come one with something so pathetic.

Comment

Chisora's chutzpah is growing on me. Could have something to do with me living 12 years in Zimbabwe though.

Comment

Haye is from South London just like me, he literally lives round the corner from me. I just can't support the guy. He is b1tch made.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Quite ironic considering chisora recently tweeted 'if you don't like gay people get off my twitter' so it's more likely ****'s will be chisora boys

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Quite ironic considering chisora recently tweeted 'if you don't like gay people get off my twitter' so it's more likely ****'s will be chisora boys
                  Damn, man you just owned him hard

Comment

I want Del Boy to win, because he actually brought it inside the ring and tried to win.

Yes he's a 50IQ mental midget who thinks he's on the set of a rap video, but inside the ring he was fighting a clean fight even when Vlad started bullying him and pushing off, Chisora didn't retaliate and try to do anything dirty. Outside the ring is another matter and he needs to learn some respect, Boxing is a gentleman's sport, not an animals.

David Haye is just a fraud, talks a big game, but when push comes to shove he just concedes victory to focus on excuses. You would think after the Wlad fight he wouldve been humbled after becoming the biggest joke in British Boxing, but I guess people have short memory spans and now think David Haye can do something. After all, he did beat the impressive Fraudley Harrison.

Comment

Working...
                    X