No announcement yet.

Rate the Following Members - 13:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    OH, you wanted a number. I thought the 84 El Dog woulda let you not only see the love, but feel it too bruh. Aint nuthin GC mah homie. I got you. You get the Gully Gad 10. Its a special rating I reserve for the coolest of the coolest. Aint too many posters got that rating.
    how u gonna rape me chief?

Comment

Big Stereotype - great poster. 9/10

AntonTheGreat
      - don't really remember his posts but i've seen him around. 7/10

??? - great poster as well. 9/10

OG Wenger - seen him around but never read any of his posts that i can remember. 7/10

Lorily - never seen this poster around but judging from how others say she is knowledgeable she must be a great member. 7/10

Comment

i mean rate chief.

Comment

Originally posted by masuka View Post
          how u gonna rape me chief?
          i mean rate chief.
          Top notch Suka mah homie 10/10. You one of the best to have done it bruh.

Big Stereotype is a top notch 10/10 type poster too.

Comment

Top notch Suka mah homie 10/10. You one of the best to have done it bruh.

Big Stereotype is a top notch 10/10 type poster too.
            u r now officially my bestfriend here in the lounge chief. am too honored that me and bigstereotype have both the smarts.

Comment

u r now officially my bestfriend here in the lounge chief. am too honored that me and bigstereotype have both the smarts.
              I'm honored Suka mah homie. You always find a way to make this place fun bruh. And for that I commend you my friend. Keep up the good posting.

Comment

I'm honored Suka mah homie. You always find a way to make this place fun bruh. And for that I commend you my friend. Keep up the good posting.
                thank u ur honor.

Comment

Ya'll fukin slippin on the real!!!!!!!!! Lorily is the most knowledgeable female Boxing fan I've ever met. She's the Queen of Boxing Scene on the real. If you can rate past 10, then make mine a quadrillion for her. And yes she is a she/female/woman.

I'll rate everybody else after I have a drink to get over how ******ed some of ya'll can be.
                  Thanks Chief, my good man

Your too kind, as always my friend.

Comment

Ya'll fukin slippin on the real!!!!!!!!! Lorily is the most knowledgeable female Boxing fan I've ever met. She's the Queen of Boxing Scene on the real. If you can rate past 10, then make mine a quadrillion for her. And yes she is a she/female/woman.
                    I second this, chief.

I'll rate everybody else after I have a drink to get over how ******ed some of ya'll can be.
                    and this got to be one of the funniest sentence I ever read in this forum hahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Big Stereotype is funny dude - 7/10.

AntonTheGreat - No idea. If ever I've conversed with this dude, I can't recall it.

??? - Who the hell is that?

OG Wenger seems solid, but I'd need further reviewing of threads to make a sound rating.

Lorily and I haven't conversed much, but she seems pretty laid-back and often humorous, plus she knows the sport. - 8/10.

Comment

Working...
                      X