No announcement yet.

Anyone ever been to Induction Weekend at BHOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever been to Induction Weekend at BHOF

I was thinking of going this year with one of my favorite fighters Tommy Hearns getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. They have confirmed that Marvelous Marvin Haggler, Mickey Ward and others will be attending and i would like to get pictures and possibly autographs with these great fighters. I have never been to the BHOF and figured this would be a great time to go. Anyone ever been there on Induction weekend or just visit in general?

Originally posted by Bruce Almighty View Post
    I was thinking of going this year with one of my favorite fighters Tommy Hearns getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. They have confirmed that Marvelous Marvin Haggler, Mickey Ward and others will be attending and i would like to get pictures and possibly autographs with these great fighters. I have never been to the BHOF and figured this would be a great time to go. Anyone ever been there on Induction weekend or just visit in general?
    I was gonna go this year or next year. More likely next year.

Comment

How long must a fighter be inactive/retired before being eligible? 5 years? If so, Tito's eligibility into the HOF is very close to it and I want that to be my first time going. Last year was Tyson & Chavez. Cant believe I didnt go.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
        How long must a fighter be inactive/retired before being eligible? 5 years? If so, Tito's eligibility into the HOF is very close to it and I want that to be my first time going. Last year was Tyson & Chavez. Cant believe I didnt go.
        Yeah it is 5 years!

Comment

Working...
        X