Are you Democrat or Republican? (Poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    That explains it oh so much better.
    making assumptions on a person based on their favored political Party?

Typical Liberal

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      **** alt are you? Jim Jefferies? No wonder you are so annoying lol.

When I actually cared whether he would be reelected I would have made that bet but I honestly could give two ****s about it. We get screwed either way.

May I ask what you expected out of him?

How did he disappoint you?

Comment

probably something like this

Comment

Independent.

which is a waste of time seeing as I cant vote on any primaries.
          I just dont like being associated with either party, because I find both of them stupid and counter-productive.

when you start thinking "Whats best for my party?" instead of "Whats best for this country?", or simply choosing a viewpoint because it falls in line with what your political alignment believes, then you are being an idiot and hurting the country.
          and members of both parties do this constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
            Independent.

I just dont like being associated with either party, because I find both of them stupid and counter-productive.

when you start thinking "Whats best for my party?" instead of "Whats best for this country?", or simply choosing a viewpoint because it falls in line with what your political alignment believes, then you are being an idiot and hurting the country.
            this^^^

co-signed

Comment

Democrats are naive and getting more and more evil. I cannot associate myself with them.

I am what they would call a moderate republican.

Comment

I am a liberal!

yyyaaaayyyy!!!!!!

Comment

vote is tied

how could N E 1 be a conseravtive

the are so tacky an lame

Comment

If you consider yourself one or the other no matter what then I find you to be a fucking ******. That's really all I have to say. I'm tired of the no compromise, the constant backup of shitty policies because it's "YOUR" party.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                      Independent.

This is the nature of the political system though. Too much debating/rhetoric, and not enough Dialectics. Everyone is trying to get elected, re-elected. You have to be slightly dishonest or phony. It's like that Job Interview we all have to go to. You can't be yourself, the whole setup of it is inviting you to be a phony.

Even though Dictatorship is usually bad, with a Dictator, you'd have a better chance of a honest, try to do what's good for the overall well being of the country & it's citizens, person. Hypothetically, a Dictator would have unlimited executive power to do pretty much anything, on laws, regulations, foreign policy, fiscal policy etc,. If he is not a evil, twisted, fuk, he could do the right thing and not worry about being re-elected. It's too much risk, with a system like that though.

As it stands right now, we have a balance of power, which is well intended to keep people in check. But nothing also gets done. Different branches of Government, with too many different characters with their own self-interests. The U.S. Presidential power is limited, it takes all 435 Representatives as a Unit to do anything. 100 Senators, usually need 60 to pass something. Every individual worried about Re-Election, their own constituency and what goods they can take to them, Party etc,. Too many conflicts of interest. Nothing but political grandstanding. ALL of them collectively taking from the economic pie, and adding to the National Debt problem, one way or the other. In the end, what's gonna happen is gonna happen, the End of America once they've exhausted the way of doing things within the current system.

So lets just cynically enjoy it all from a distance, while it lasts. Ron Paul 2012, just for ****s and giggles. However, I don't approve of his Fanboys, who get too emotionally involved, crying because he didn't make it.

Comment

Working...
                      X