Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lights Out: Can anyone see a second season?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are definitely some cringe-worthy moments in this show in terms of the acting storytelling, but otherwise it's pretty solid. FX is a pretty popular channel with lots of followers so I bet that it won't get cancelled for lack of ratings. I can see lots of different storylines developing to tell you the truth. Wouldn't surprise me to see Light's little brother start boxing since they already brought up what he could've been in a previous episode. I just want to see more solid episodes overall. I agree with the Ed Romeo character--definitely a step in the right direction as far as bringing an interesting character into the show.

Comment

I would make sexy with the oldest daughter, I'm just saying.

Theres some cheesey moments in the show but all in all its good for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        I would make sexy with the oldest daughter, I'm just saying.

Theres some cheesey moments in the show but all in all its good for boxing
        It's irrelevant to today's boxing scene. Seriously.

Comment

All they really have to do to make a 2nd season is follow the storyline of "hajime no ippo" in japanese anime.

Heavyweight champion lights leary while doing his roadwork 1 day saves a kid from getting jumped by bullies, who then in turn asks lights to teach him how to box so he doesnt get bullied anymore. Lights refuses at first but then realizes the kid has monster heart and a wicked right hand.

Would make for a much better storyline than the 1 they have now.

Comment

Heh, not really.

Comment

Working...
            X