Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Harbaugh: New Niners Coach

he leaves Stanford to take on the San Fran gig

$25mil for 5 years

I'd go mop the locker rooms with my tongue for $5M a year.

Comment

1 mill he doesnt last 5 years

Comment

Jim is honestly an idiot. I'm not bitter about it at all because I expected him to take a NFL job because of his "anything you can do, I can do better" attitude with his brother and his ego is huge but the 9ers job is an awful position. He's gonna go to the NFL and flame out because he isn't NFL material, he is college material. I hope after we hire whoever the Michigan job never opens up for him again because he doesn't deserve it after he spit in the face of the program a few years ago and now this.

Comment

The NFC West is wide open, so we'll what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            I'd go mop the locker rooms with my tongue for $5M a year.
            i'd like to see that, in the showers too

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              The NFC West is wide open, so we'll what happens.
              Pretty much how I see it. 49ers need a QB though.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                1 mill he doesnt last 5 years
                I got 100 million that says he doesn't see his forth year. The NFL kicks you to the curb the moment you suck, they don't let you rebuild. At Michigan he could of had all the time in the world to fix what used to be his dream job.

Comment

Andrew Luck is a fool for not entering the draft, knowing his coach isn't coming back, hopefully Stanford gets a decent coach(chances are they won't) and 4 star recruits. Andrew would've had something amounting to 35-50mil

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    I got 100 million that says he doesn't see his forth year. The NFL kicks you to the curb the moment you suck, they don't let you rebuild. At Michigan he could of had all the time in the world to fix what used to be his dream job.

so you wanted him to turn down an NFL job and go work for Michigan

if you're gonna deal with a crappy program, you might as well get paid for it

Comment

Working...
                    X