Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 07-01-2017, 03:00 PM #371
Amateur

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
t.n is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,175.72

I got myself some Blue corner sport boxing gloves they are my third boxing gloves. I have had some really crappy bag gloves at first and padding started breaking after two months of training and over all they didn't really offer much wrist support and the padding didn't feel that good.
After the crappy bag gloves started breaking i got myself some Venum Challenger 2.0 gloves and i was pretty satisfied with them. They offered some pretty good wrist support and the padding felt a lot better, they did however get pretty sweaty because they're synthetic leather but otherwise i'm pretty satisfied with them. After half a year of heavybag, hitting the mitts and sparring the padding started to thinner so i thought i would leave them for bag work before i hurt my sparring partners. So i ordered the Bluecornersport gloves for sparring, they are made of real leather and offer really good wrist support. The bluecorner glove is a lot tighter and stiffer than the venum glove. The padding feels a bit denser too. At first the glove was really stiff but it broke in after one sparring session and now it feels really good and i might prefer it a bit over the venum gloves. They also a bit bigger than the venum glove. The leather seems like it's pretty good quality and the stitching is mostly pretty good but there are a couple of loose stiches but not many.
t.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-06-2017, 09:42 PM #372
Amateur

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
TheSportOfBoxin is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 157.23
Default Punch Paddles

Does anyone know about punch paddles?

What are the good brands and do they break easy?

Visit TheSportOfBoxing.com and leave a comment.
TheSportOfBoxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 06:22 PM #373
Dinamita

Quoted: 938 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 617,042,049,945,519.38
Total Points: 10,618,266,386,470,600.00
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Anybody have any experience with Cleto Reyes training gloves? Thinking about getting some for training, maybe 14oz.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 11:46 AM #374
Amateur

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
asianboxer54 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,501.39

For my upcoming amateur fight, I bought a Title competition headgear with cheeks. Is that a good piece of headgear? It is USA boxing approved.
asianboxer54 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(aka, (cleto, *picture, advice, anyones, asics, birthday., boxing, boxing glove, boyfriend's, cleto, company, ebay, everlast, fairtex), fast!, fight, full-face/open/classic ?, gear, gear?, get?, glove, glove..?, gloves, gloves..?, gloves?, gloves???, gloves????????, goldengear, grant, grant boxing, grant pro fight gloves, head, headgear, high, i-core, identify, jacked, leather, lonsdale, mitts, official, performance, please!!, prices, review, reviews, reyes, reyes), ringside, rival, rs10v-2012, shoes?, sparring, sparring/bag, split?, super, thread, top ten, training, up!!!!, velcro, white, winning, work

User Tag List