No announcement yet.

los pinoys me atacaron lol!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
    Look *******, first of all, I looked and did the same thing you would do for your fellow pinoy if you saw someone denigrating your place or culture.

But unlike you, I kept my cool until some one like 6* general showed me what really happend...
    or did you miss that part of the thread??? like you told me before, read the whole thread
    give me green k

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
      lol son to uno chorros de mamabico.

Hay algunos que son bien afuego.

I don't really say **** like this but after Flawwless, Talisayen has to be the idiot that i would love to beat the **** out of him.
      give me green k

Comment

I never knew rob_tc was akyra all this time.

Comment

I see he's cool with my Pinoys now.

So I guess we're cool too.

All I remember is that I wanted to strangle him last year.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            I see he's cool with my Pinoys now.

So I guess we're cool too.

All I remember is that I wanted to strangle him last year.
            guy did a complete 180

Comment

Ahahahahahaha somebody hates akyra so much this thread has to be bumped.

Akyra was a true cotto fan and said those **** to hype his idol, he even went to extent of demeaning our country.

Well, that's all water the bridge now, akyra is now a ceritfied *******. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                Ahahahahahaha somebody hates akyra so much this thread has to be bumped.

Akyra was a true cotto fan and said those **** to hype his idol, he even went to extent of demeaning our country.

Well, that's all water the bridge now, akyra is now a ceritfied *******. LOL
                so much **** he talked before the fight...after pac destroyed JOTTO he stayed quiet like a *****-owned, everybody called his ass out and he didn't do **** but remain seated and take the ownage like a man...and now he's a pac tard? i guess he has no choice but to worship LORD PACQUIAO .

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                  so much **** he talked before the fight...after pac destroyed JOTTO he stayed quiet like a *****-owned, everybody called his ass out and he didn't do **** but remain seated and take the ownage like a man...and now he's a pac tard? i guess he has no choice but to worship LORD PACQUIAO .
                  I know he has to eat all the words he spitted and drink all those spoiled salivas like juan manuel drank that cup of piss. He was so confident with his man cotto and I don't blame him because I myself wasn't counting out cotto before the fight.

Well, the guy is a ******* now, although I have my reservation cause pac may lose to floyd and it won't surprise me if he turns into a *****.

Some *****s are accusing him of being an alt of a handle who fantasizes on shagging a tranny, those *****s better watch out cause they may end up fighting for the same cause some day. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    I know he has to eat all the words he spitted and drink all those spoiled salivas like juan manuel drank that cup of piss. He was so confident with his man cotto and I don't blame him because I myself wasn't counting out cotto before the fight.

Well, the guy is a ******* now, although I have my reservation cause pac may lose to floyd and it won't surprise me if he turns into a *****.

Some *****s are accusing him of being an alt of a handle who fantasizes on shagging a tranny, those *****s better watch out cause they may end up fighting for the same cause some day. LOL
                    Pac has a chance IMO .

Comment

Working...
                    X