This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    Haha i don't even understand what you just said it's just complete bollocks.
    You do, you just cant think of a reply, dont worry though, we know your full of ****, a fake (cockney) United fan who supports a team outside of his area due to success, pathetic, worst type of fans in the country are cockney United fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      Idiot, since when have you been American
      I have never been american? Capello is an idiot and a dumbass

Bent > Heskey

Comment

• Better than being a **** like you. You attack everyone and force your opinions because you think everything you say is right. If someone mentions Arsenal even if it's not attacking them (like i just did) you go crazy defensive for no reason. You can't think of anything to say apart from insulting people. You don't even support your team you attack your own players. That's not even supporting a team, you're as fake as anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Like we would sell him to United.

You ****s really do like deluding yourselves dont you, i heard you and your cronies talking about getting Ronnie back, like you could afford him, like Real would let him go

You must be insecure as fuk because you never stop talking about Arsenal's current affairs.
          City could buy and sell all of Arsenal out of pocket change

Comment

Better than being a **** like you. You attack everyone and force your opinions because you think everything you say is right. If someone mentions Arsenal even if it's not attacking them (like i just did) you go crazy defensive for no reason. You can't think of anything to say apart from insulting people. You don't even support your team you attack your own players. That's not even supporting a team, you're as fake as anyone.
            Don't worry mate, over the last few days he has proven he doesn't know anything about football
            He is so fake just like Wengers nose is
            Arsenals best players have both left in the last two year,
            Adebayour and Now Fabreagas hahahahahahahah
            Arshavin will leave also, And Theo Walchott is ****

Comment

• Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
              Don't worry mate, over the last few days he has proven he doesn't know anything about football
              He is so fake just like Wengers nose is
              Arsenals best players have both left in the last two year,
              Adebayour and Now Fabreagas hahahahahahahah
              Arshavin will leave also, And Theo Walchott is ****

Haha, It's ok i ignore his posts most of the time it's just when he says stuff like Paul Scholes is overrated that i gotta say something.

Comment

• Goodbye Arsenal.

May you ever get a decent manager after Wenger.

And maybe spend some decent cash.

Cos you are broke as f'uck

Comment

• Darren Bent has shown nothing in an England shirt. Whatever you think of Heskey, he has done it for England.

Comment

• Carrick's in I think.

Dunno about that. The man can't tackle, or head, or defend. Good passer but I think England should have taken a grafter like Scott Parker to try and do his best to impersonate Owen Hargreaves if needed. He's not great but he works like a demon.

Comment

Better than being a **** like you. You attack everyone and force your opinions because you think everything you say is right. If someone mentions Arsenal even if it's not attacking them (like i just did) you go crazy defensive for no reason. You can't think of anything to say apart from insulting people. You don't even support your team you attack your own players. That's not even supporting a team, you're as fake as anyone.

I dont attack everyone, i challenge peoples points of view and put my own opinions across so i can break down there thought process as to why! they think that, my objective is to weigh up all!!! points of view so we can get a true reflection, sometimes that means challenging peoples points of view, not that im being a ****, i dont do it to be right, i do it to break stuff down and get a good idea of whats going on, im also willing to concede things if/when i think the person makes valid points.

I only go crazy at ****s like you, i dont go crazy at Snootz because when he comments on Arsenal i know he is giving his honest!! opinion, when you comment i know its threw rose tinted United specks, as what you post is so transparently biased, you also cant get Arsenal out of your head, your always! bringing Arsenal up, always!, it obvious i will have something! to say, they are my team, particularly when most of the time you are being negative about them.

I dont attack my own players, i break our problems down so they can be recognized, and therefore fixed, so we will become a better!!! team, its sheep like you that dont do your team no favours, you blow sunshine up the arse of your team and gloss over problems because you cant bare the thought of coming to terms with your shortcoming, which if recognized and addressed will make you a better team, so who is the real!! fan? your just a sheep, a fake sheep at that, a true glory hunter, infact the definition of a glory hunter.

Comment

Working...
                      X