No announcement yet.

It's Going Down Tomorrow: WEC 51!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone feel sorry for Bumchin ?
    dropped down to 135 & if he does manage to wrest the title from Dominick Cruz,
    Aldo could drop down at any time he wants and boom, belts his, then skip on over to the UFC as two weight champion.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Aldo is insanley good but a little overrated at this point,people forget how stacked 155 is.
      Well for a long time 155 was stacked with huge wrestler types like Sherk, Griffin, Edgar, Guida and a few others. So far Aldo hasn't had much of a problem with them judging by the way he treated Brown and Faber. Now it's like the LW division is evolving into guys who can wrestle and throw subs, but would rather stand up and ding you in the face for 3 rounds. That's Aldo territory, hands down. I think the size advantage they'd have over him would play a factor if the fight went to the mat, but he scrambles so quick that unless it was a very dominant top fighter with good hips and great ability to control, he'd just end up getting out.

I can't believe he's 24. To think that he'll still be kicking ass in 10yrs is just nuts.

Comment

was a good card watched it last night

missed a few of the early fights

Cerrone vs Varner was a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Aldo is insanley good but a little overrated at this point,people forget how stacked 155 is.
          155 is very stacked, it's still a little soon to tell how Aldo would fair against the bigger guys, but I pick him to beat both Penn and Edgar at this point.

Penn seems past it and Edgar won't enjoy the speed advantage he enjoys so much. And Edgar is a natural 145 pounder so he wouldn't even really have the size advantage against Aldo.

Comment

Working...
          X