Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Urges: No More Hype, Joshua Fight Needs To Happen Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Atleast Wilder has a real fighters mentality, he wants to face everyone

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      You can laugh all you want, but Joshua doesnt seem eager to fight him, Wilder wants to make the best fights happen

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        You can laugh all you want, but Joshua doesnt seem eager to fight him, Wilder wants to make the best fights happen
        His 38 fights so far tell a different story.

But sure, he calls out other boxers a lot. Which is mighty impressive.

Comment

anthony "biblical" joshua a UK wanker's dream date

Comment

:

Anthony Joshua is ducking Deontay Wilder. That seems pretty clear now.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              His 38 fights so far tell a different story.

But sure, he calls out other boxers a lot. Which is mighty impressive.
              He could have had Ortiz and Povetkin on his resume rn if they hadn't failed the test so

Comment

Lol do big crowds scare this guy or what? Making this fight in U.S. is equivelant to going deep into the desert to find water. Make no sense whatsoever. Make this fight in U.K. with a real sellout crowd and great atmosphere. Nobody knows AJ or wilder in U.S

Comment

Wilder or parker dont matter to both easy wins for aj wilder just fights bums so nothing grabbing me to want that fight much

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                    I agree with Wilder, as a neutral I think this unification is a better investment in the sport by being in USA .
                    Despite Wilders low profile to date , this will be big, this will be old style 1990s Vegas extravaganza and bring some colour back to the division.
                    A unification and decent co promotion will break the current malaise and catapult both guys to big names in USA and bring glamour back.

In UK, it will be a bigger than average Joshua fight in a market that he's going to conquer anyway and for USA resident ppv fans its a bigger than average Wilder fight then everyone goes back to sleep.

So it should be in the USA to be a huge event and invest in the sport as Joshua can still continue to make his name in UK and fight there when it suits.
                    I don't understand your reasoning there. Wilder can't sell out small venue's in his own home town and AJ is only just begining to make a name for himself in the US. So how the heck is a fight between going to be be built into a Vegas extravaganza?

Right now, it would definitely make more money in the UK, but not as much as AJ vs Parker, Hughie Fury or Dillian Whyte.

Comment

Hearn said in an interview that he can fight Joshua in Spring/Summer 2018 if he fights Whyte first and beats him. I don’t think Wilder will fight him next, probably fight Breazeale next.

Comment

Working...
                      X