No announcement yet.

What fight was Pacquiao's peak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Thats not in concrete and not even the issue, the point is he stopped a totally wrecked Hatton and you praise it as a great win, I guarantee he doesn't stop him the same way when he fought KT or Floyd as an undefeated guy, there is a huge difference in the two versions of Hatton.

Same as Manny stopping a version of Oscar that couldn't be anymore wrecked if he tried to be, yet guys jump up and down with what a great win, I would bet good real money on Oscar beating him at 154. it makes that much difference to the outcome of fights yet fanboys don't see it they only see the bash in front of their eyes they never see the reasons the bash occurred.

Name his best wins where there is no weight clause of any kind in the fight and no guys coming of 1-2 fights from huge career loses and all of a sudden his biggest name fights shrivel back to 135 and under.
    You've got a point, it's sorta like Floyd's win over Corralles. People think of it as a great win for Floyd but they don't realize Chico was sick for the week before the fight and was totally drained making 130.
    The problem is there is always something affecting a fighter's performance if you look hard enough. You can't blame a guy cause his opponent has issues, cause that's a slippery slope. There's a lot going on behind the scene that never comes to light.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Filipinos eat dog your dumb shít motherfùcker. They have a MASSIVE dog meat trade.

"Half a million dogs are slaughtered annually in the Philippines. The Philippine dog meat trade is primarily centered in the city of Baguio, in the northern Luzon Island province of Benguet.

"Historically, it was associated with celebratory events and rituals of mourning and only affected a small number of dogs. However, over the past 25 years, the dog meat trade has rapidly increased for commercial rather than cultural reasons."

**DISCLAIMER: THE SOURCE LINK HORRIBLE**

SOURCE: http://www.esdaw.eu/dog--cat-meat---philippines.html

They actually are a very credible source. Since when has TMZ NOT been a credible source.

Here are more credible sources.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...e-his-dog.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c7cc07bc5876

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...y-home-5594952

"Manny ran away from home after his father ate his dog," trainer Freddie Roach once revealed.
      Tf is esdaw.eu? lmao you're too desperate to look for article about filipinos eating dogs. You're just taking random non-reliable sites out of nowhere lol

Look, you were claiming Manny eat dogs. But all you can show are articles that HIS FATHER eat his dog. Now can you make some sense out of you?

You're trying to insist that Filipinos eat dogs, like you know more about the Philippines than me LMAO i'm a Filipino and I know what i'm talking about unlike you who just base things and stuff from the internet. Eating dogs is NOT acceptable here, and when you're caught in the act you're going to jail. You're welcome again, for educating you.

Not to mention, there was a filipino movie last year with a scene of cooking a dog (it's fake), and the staff of that movie all got banned on making movies for life. You know why? Because Filipinos don't eat dogs.
      Stop acting like you know sht
      Last edited by CodeBreaker; 10-11-2017, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Cotto, didnt know he broke his eardrum

Comment

• Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
          Tf is esdaw.eu? lmao you're too desperate to look for article about filipinos eating dogs. You're just taking random non-reliable sites out of nowhere lol

Look, you were claiming Manny eat dogs. But all you can show are articles that HIS FATHER eat his dog. Now can you make some sense out of you?

You're trying to insist that Filipinos eat dogs, like you know more about the Philippines than me LMAO i'm a Filipino and I know what i'm talking about unlike you who just base things and stuff from the internet. Eating dogs is NOT acceptable here, and when you're caught in the act you're going to jail. You're welcome again, for educating you.

Not to mention, there was a filipino movie last year with a scene of cooking a dog (it's fake), and the staff of that movie all got banned on making movies for life. You know why? Because Filipinos don't eat dogs.
          Stop acting like you know sht
          Stop it. I know its embarassing people in your country eat dog. Next your going to tell me your president isn't Hitler 2.0 killing drug addicts like they're Jews.

The whole family ate it. Learn to read! Freddy Roach is saying Manny told him his Dad ate his dog lmao. I linked you the article but you won't read it.

http://animalpeopleforum.org/2016/10...og-meat-trade/

Comment

• Pac was great for a long time. I first saw him the fight before Barrera. He was pretty much just right, right, left. But he was damn good at it. I told my brother about him right away. When Barrera did his ring walk against Pac, my brother noticed his longer hair style and said it means he's gonna lose. Barrera was a real b*tch in that fight. Head butted pac. Cried foul himself. Ref "He hit you, and you went down!" But I'd say his TKO win of Cotto was his best. Hard to take out Cotto. Also I remember my Dad saying seconds before the Hatton fight, "Don't be surprised if he cuts him to ribbons boys". I think that was as accurate, eloquent prediction I've heard. I think Hatton really did a good job of selling that fight. I hoped for more. But it was ribbon cutting day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
              You've got a point, it's sorta like Floyd's win over Corralles. People think of it as a great win for Floyd but they don't realize Chico was sick for the week before the fight and was totally drained making 130.
              The problem is there is always something affecting a fighter's performance if you look hard enough. You can't blame a guy cause his opponent has issues, cause that's a slippery slope. There's a lot going on behind the scene that never comes to light.
              There is not always something effecting a fighters performance in terms of it being major, but with Manny most of his wins in this thread are the wins with the most handicap going on with the opponents, mostly regarding weight and they were very close to career breaking loses.

I know Manny is a great fighter Im just saying his run at 140-154 is full of great match making and timing and a lot of controversial things going on concerning weight, starting at Cotto and ending with Algieri and Rios, fanboys are always crying if you have anything they regard as negative to say but the fact is if you take every opponent and look closely at the conditions of the match it shows it everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                Stop it. I know its embarassing people in your country eat dog. Next your going to tell me your president isn't Hitler 2.0 killing drug addicts like they're Jews.

The whole family ate it. Learn to read! Freddy Roach is saying Manny told him his Dad ate his dog lmao. I linked you the article but you won't read it.

http://animalpeopleforum.org/2016/10...og-meat-trade/
                You're funny lmao. How can I be embarrass about those people when I know for a fact that only mentally ill a$$holes do that. Filipinos in general don't eat dogs and that's a fact.

And now, you're claiming again something that is so out of context hahaha. Their whole family eat it? Where? All I can see are articles about his father. You're inventing stuff out of nowhere lmao.

See, you believe the president kills all these drug addicts... you don't know know sht for real hahaha. Stick to reading internet stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
                  See, you believe the president kills all these drug addicts... you don't know know sht for real hahaha. Stick to reading internet stuff.
                  I made a thread on the death squads. I'm not rehashing everything here, so you'll just have to read it yourself.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=756077

Dude, you're seriously delusional. What are you Duterte's son?

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Pac vs Morales 2 and 3 at 130
                    Pac vs De la Hoya at 147
                    Pac vs Hatton at 140

This is even more incredible when you factor in that Pac jumped up to 147 and then dropped down to 140 so it was his first fights at both weights. And what did he do? He gave 2 future HOFers a career worst beating and Morales is a future HOFer who kept fighting after Pac but he was done after the Pac fight. Danny Garcia gets no credit for beating a washed up Morales in my book

He was on A side meth for those fights though

Comment

• Floyd could answer this better than anyone. When he dodged PAC most intensely

Comment

Working...
                      X