Collapse
No announcement yet.

HW Future Looking Bright

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget a couple other guys that just turned pro recently in Ivan Dychko and Efe Ajagba! The HW division is getting a much needed influx of young talent

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Hell yeah! All aboard The Teslenko express
      He's out again next weekend against Daniel Martz - A 6ft7 journeyman whose been in with Parker & Jennings.
      Be interesting to see Teslenko in with someone with height & reach on himself.
      I thought it was you.

What do you think of Sirenko, Dan?

Needs to get out of South Africa so he can fight some competent journymen at least, but i like the look of him

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Don't forget a couple other guys that just turned pro recently in Ivan Dychko and Efe Ajagba! The HW division is getting a much needed influx of young talent
        Im not high on Dychko but he was a top Am for many years and is still young, so I will follow his career. Not sure he has the right attributes to make a splash as a pro.

Ajagbe I forgot about. Havent seen much of him, will check out some more fights

Comment

My man Dubois has already KO'd the best HW in the world.

Comment

Nathan Gorman looks like a pudding but hes a tremendous body puncher, will likely be fed to Dubois next year:

Oscar Rivas is back too!

Comment

Simon Kean another young HW I like has a fight coming up in Montreal in a few weeks. Starting to get moved up the ladder, had a KO of Nascimento a couple months ago

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Nathan Gorman looks like a pudding but hes a tremendous body puncher, will likely be fed to Dubois next year:

Oscar Rivas is back too!
                Ah **** cant believe i forgot Gorman.

Him vs Dubois is very interesting. Might be chubby but he got skills.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Oscar Rivas is back too!
                  Gorman is like the British version of Kownacki, excited for that English title fight against Nick Webb

Comment

I need Joe Strong to come in here and tell me about this other kid fighting out of Canada, Mladen Miljas. I haven't seen him fight, but I know he's a big dude that is 6-0 with 6 KO's against pretty decent comp. for somebody just breaking in and now they have him scheduled to fight Dillon "Big Country" Carman for the Canadian title in November. Carman ain't no joke and if Miljas beats him at this stage of his career, I'll be following very closely

Comment

I don't know why but am not excited about Tony Yoko at all, nor Joe Joyce.

Comment

Working...
                      X