No announcement yet.

hard to make fist in glove

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard to make fist in glove

Is it normal that when you do not take your gloves out of the bag unless you are going to the gym that make them stiff?

I took my gloves out of the bag today and forgot to put them in. when I put them on,them on,the padding felt different and so did the ability to make a fist in them,making a tight fist was easier as I felt the thumb would press the leather infront of the glove easier. is it normal?

I've never experienced that. They usually get more pliable over time. It it that the glove is stiff or are you wrapping wrong? Making too many wraps in the palm (underneath nuckles) can make it difficult to make a fist.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I've never experienced that. They usually get more pliable over time. It it that the glove is stiff or are you wrapping wrong? Making too many wraps in the palm (underneath nuckles) can make it difficult to make a fist.

I am using Adidas 100 Hybrid,so we are clear atleast

Comment

I would try Rival. They are very easy, IMO, to make a fist.

Comment

If you work out hard you do sweat in the gloves a bit. When you put them on, move your hand around and try to move some of the padding in front of your fingers to squeeze. Play with the glove until it feels right.

Comment

Working...
          X