Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does It Say About Trump? That He Wants To Violate Citizens Rights But Wont....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    No it is not. Matter of fact, we just had some posters to this thread who have in fact disrespected the military in defense of these athletes.
    The protests aren't about random trolls on the internet they're about pro athletes. The pro athletes taking a knee is no disrespect to the soldiers or anybody else except the racists who support the racism that the players are protesting against.

I think that people like you disrespect the soldiers by trying to use them as a prop and excuse for your own bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      The protests aren't about random trolls on the internet they're about pro athletes. The pro athletes taking a knee is no disrespect to the soldiers or anybody else except the racists who support the racism that the players are protesting against.

I think that people like you disrespect the soldiers by trying to use them as a prop and excuse for your own bs.

Another clueless race-baiter weighs in. Not surprising coming from someone who refers to himself as "Al Sharpton's bodyguard". That's all we need to know.
      Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 09-27-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

If you don't support the protests you're racist.

Is that what I read?

Comment

Stupidity knows no race. You have no evidence that anyone is annoying what happens in inner cities like Chicago. There are groups within those communities including some of the players themselves doing what they can to combat the violence. The problem is that you don't care about the violence in Chicago aside from using it as a deflection to people pointing out systemic terrorism and discrimination. Trump has staked his whole presidential run on race and white identity politics. He and his supporters like you are just too cowardly to even be honest about it. Lol at people who run around saying "make America great again" calling others race baiters. No courage at all. I bet you look at yourself in the mirror backwards.You're being dishonest. The protests aren't about the flag or the veterans. There are plenty of black veterans who agree with the players. Besides, if you truly believed in the whole "the soldiers died for our freedoms" talking point then you'd the be the first one to support the players for exercising their right that you supposedly served to protect. Lol at the soldiers dying for freedoms just to have fake patriots shaming citizens for using them.
          Don't you just love America? "Oh, people don't have to loot and burn their community to bring attention to a cause, because there are ways one can protest peacefully and we would support them", and now people are taking a knee in protesting peacefully, "Oh, why they have to take a knee?" and "these dudes are 'son of a bytches' for taking a knee because we fight for their freedom." Talk about damn if you do and damn if you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            You served and you got paid for it, so you did a job. Just like a cop, just like a fireman, just like paramedics. I have people in my family that love using that "I served" as a trump card (no pun intended) it's almost turning into "i'm an expert because I stayed at a holiday inn". Oh before you retort with the "I fought for the freedoms you enjoy" let me remind you that can only be said for soldiers from WW2 and before. You fought for oil companies and d*ck measuring competitions between world leaders. You did it for pay, benefits, and a possible pension. There are plenty of vets who support the protests as well. So before you speak about thugs...take a glance in the mirror bucko because you are part of a brotherhood of the biggest thugs currently in existence.
            You would have a different view had you served

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              PTI ...

when exactly did freedom fighter keapernick start his protesting ?

hint - when he was benched. thats EXACTLY when cops started shooting people OF ALL COLORS ?!!?

says he would stand for the anthem should a team sign him. that ''there are better ways to protest that wouldnt be a distraction.''

great movie btw
              I don't care when he started it or how bigots choose to try and discredit him. The issue that he's bringing attention to is something that needs to be addressed. Period. Cops are being caught on video murdering unarmed citizens and in many cases they're caught lying to cover it up as well yet they're not being prosecuted and convicted. Everyone should see that as unacceptable.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              If you don't support the protests you're racist.

Is that what I read?
              No, that's not what you read in my post. Your elementary school teacher failed you because evidently you're illiterate.

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              Of course Chicago is deflecting in your eyes, Kaep & you don't want that as apart of the national discussion.
              I have no problem with Chicago and all crime in the inner city being a national discussion. The problem is that people like lack intelligence and only want to discuss the issue as a deflection from anti-black racism. You don't care about Chicago nor does trump or anybody who supports him. When it comes to discussing the institutionalized discrimination and economic disenfranchisement that causes the violence in Chicago you all don't want to hear it. You don't want to discuss how Chicago is the most segregated big city in the country by far. You don't want to discuss how guns are deliberately placed in the black neighborhoods by non black people. You don't want to discuss how racist and corrupt the police department and court system is and how they've discriminated asainat blacks in Chicago for decades. You don't want to discuss any of that and neither do most people like you. The only reason you being up Chicago is to deflect from anti-black racism to blame blacks for their own oppression.

Comment

I don't care when he started it.
                yeah. the details dont matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  yeah. the details dont matter.
                  That particular detail doesn't matter because the cause that he's fighting for is much bigger and more important than he is. If you were more intelligent you'd understand.

Comment

You don't care about Chicago nor does trump or anybody who supports him.
                    blacks DEFINITELY dont care about chitown. why should anyone else

Comment

That particular detail doesn't matter because the cause that he's fighting for is much bigger and more important than he is. If you were more intelligent you'd understand.

.......blatant opportunistic ''outrage''

you should follow the timeline, doe. youll get a good chuckle

Comment

Working...
                      X